Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

You have not seen the best of Hoyer!

Let's just hope it's the last we see of Hoyer this season unless we are curb stomping someone and he comes in to mop up.

At this point, I don't really care whether I've seen the best of Hoyer or not. I just don't want to see any more Hoyer except possibly in pre-season games or in another jersey.

Because watching Hoyer against the Chiefs made me feel like this:

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

And I don't want to feel like that.
Classic! This gif will never grow old to me

Why the hell did we sign the joker in the first place... not on him though, its
on rick and BoB.

Dumber move than Ed Reed

Hoyer will be a decent backup and a good teammate. Reed quickly tried to poison the well.
While I would rather have Savage in the backup role, that's not going to be possible. So Hoyer will have to do. let's just hope his number is not called at all this season except for mop up.

While I would rather have Savage in the backup role, that's not going to be possible. So Hoyer will have to do. let's just hope his number is not called at all this season except for mop up.

Next year is going to be interesting with Dysart & Savage competing for the backup spot.

I hope we don't keep Hoyer around. & Mallett either solidifies himself as our starter, or he plays his way out of Houston

Why the hell did we sign the joker in the first place... not on him though, its
on rick and BoB.

Dumber move than Ed Reed

Stupid move, though Ed Reed trumps Hoyer. Sadly (embarrassingly) I was in favor of the Ed Reed move. I like to think that I've hit more than missed in my evaluations at both college and pro levels, but this was a spectacular fail. We lost a young versatile probowler for a guy who destroyed the locker room and did nothing on the field.

Maybe he'll be a coach. Maybe he'll be an insurance salesman. Maybe he'll be a real estate mogul. Whatever it is, the work ethic and leadership traits that he learned in and along the way to the NFL will definitely pay off

More like, "Would you like fries with that?"

At this point, I don't really care whether I've seen the best of Hoyer or not. I just don't want to see any more Hoyer except possibly in pre-season games or in another jersey.

Because watching Hoyer against the Chiefs made me feel like this:

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

And I don't want to feel like that.

SmX8b1p.jpg

kramer_wow_omg_head_eexplode.gif

Back