Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

What would you do if...

What would you do if David Carr plays in Reliant against us?

• Boo him

Votes: 37 28.5%
  • Cheer for him

Votes: 51 39.2%
  • Mutter your opinion to your neighbor

Votes: 42 32.3%

• Total voters
I'm not the booing type, not really my style... but Im confused by all those who said they'd cheer for him ?

Forget that....If you are a person that normally Boo's opposing players, then you should boo David too..

I will cheer for David as he gets ready to pass.....

And cheer louder when Mario Williams gets the sack...:redtowel:

I'm the kind of guy who screams until I pass out about 6 times from lack of oxygen throughout the games but I don't boo people. I'll just slink down into my seat even futher and then go on back to rooting for my home team until the clock expires. Booing David or anyone else is definitely beneath me unless it was a play with malicious intent. Then I'd boo.

David Carr was the face of our franchise. Bad play or not, he didn't ask to leave. He was forced to leave. He also didn't ask to be the face of our franchise. He was put in that role. Classy guy and definitely will get support from me all the way to the end. Do I think he's a good football player? No, I don't. Was that our fault? I wouldn't argue that idea too hard. Does he have the tools? Well, sure! We picked him with the first pick in 2002, didn't we?

Now I understand that he had to go. He simply wasn't making progress for the Houston Texans. I get that. It's why I'm glad that I don't sit on the big chair in our front office. I pay them to field a competitive football team for me. We all do whether if that contribution is as little as simply tuning the TV onto the Texans game.

By the way, I accidentally picked 'boo him' as my selection. My vote stands as 'mutter my opinion to my neighbor.' I hit the tab button and clicked enter accidentally. Sorry.

Some of you guys are just pathetic! Carr's gone. Get over it.

While he was here, he took a royal beating every game for this team & never complained about it, or pointed any fingers at anyone. He was a class act in every way, which is way more than I can say for some of you. The guy kept getting up off the turf & showed over & over how tough he was. Since the trade & his subsequent release, has anyone heard him say one negative thing about the organization, or it's fans? And still, you ungratefull ingrates want to boo him when he comes to town. That's beyond pathetic.

I love the Texans, but that first game, I'm going to cheer for him so loud that the dead will wake up. I pray that he comes in here & runs up a big score, just to shut you peckerwoods up. And, I'll make a bet with you, even if he does run up a big score, he'll still show all the class in the world during post game interviews.

Ya, we know he is sooo capable of running up the score on the Texans. He couldn't run up the score on the Cedarwood Rest Home women's football team much less a real pro football team. He'll be out of football soon anyway, so this is all moot. You really sound like you love the Texans. Not.

Polite applause when he is introduced.

During the game, I would hope I am so busy cheering on the Defense, I wouldn't have time to boo him.

Like sumbody said before, I would cheer at the beginning before the game but I would cheer for him if hes beating us play after play!

Some of you guys are just pathetic! Carr's gone. Get over it.

While he was here, he took a royal beating every game for this team & never complained about it, or pointed any fingers at anyone. He was a class act in every way, which is way more than I can say for some of you. The guy kept getting up off the turf & showed over & over how tough he was. Since the trade & his subsequent release, has anyone heard him say one negative thing about the organization, or it's fans? And still, you ungratefull ingrates want to boo him when he comes to town. That's beyond pathetic.

I love the Texans, but that first game, I'm going to cheer for him so loud that the dead will wake up. I pray that he comes in here & runs up a big score, just to shut you peckerwoods up. And, I'll make a bet with you, even if he does run up a big score, he'll still show all the class in the world during post game interviews.

WORD.

David Carr gets a starting job somewhere else, and plays us in Reliant Stadium? Do you boo him, cheer for him, or stand in silence? I would cheer for him. Im happy with our new QB but i wish DC the best. I hope he can prove to the DC haters of the world that his problems here were not all is fault.

I will treat him just like any other opposing QB....

I've seen many of fans boo him during the games at Reliant, while he was playing for us. So what difference does it makes now. Cheering for another player on opposing teams is treason in any aspect. Get over it he's gone and hopefully not coming back!!!!! So, cheer for the Texans, sit back and if Carr does something spectacular, don't boo, don't cheer, just take a picture cause it might not ever happen again. :deadhorse

I've seen many of fans boo him during the games at Reliant, while he was playing for us. So what difference does it makes now. Cheering for another player on opposing teams is treason in any aspect. Get over it he's gone and hopefully not coming back!!!!! So, cheer for the Texans, sit back and if Carr does something spectacular, don't boo, don't cheer, just take a picture cause it might not ever happen again. :deadhorse

I dont know....he might make a decent 3rd option and good for the practice squad.

I would cheer for him, he never ever complained.

never complained? lol

I remember him whining on several occasions.
Things like, "go ahead, blame me...it won't be the first time."

Why would he complain anyway? HE was the problem.

I think that based on what he did for this organization (put everything he had into making us a winning franchise, even if it didn't work), you have to cheer him the first time he comes back; it's the hleast we can do for him after what we put him through (at least in his first year).

After that, though, he's now been given all the courtesy an opposing player deserves and then you boo him every game following that!

Just because I really wanted the guy gone doesn't mean I'd boo him. You would have to show some class. Maybe a golf clap initially and then after that I'd cheer against him and hope he has a miserable game:). So class followed by wanting him to have a horrible Carr like game.

Just because I really wanted the guy gone doesn't mean I'd boo him. You would have to show some class. Maybe a golf clap initially and then after that I'd cheer against him and hope he has a miserable game:). So class followed by wanting him to have a horrible Carr like game.

Funny to imagine how loud it would get if Demeco blind sides the crap out of him.

here's my thing...i still think carr has a good arm, and can still be a good qb in the nfl. i was just speaking on the possibility of him getting a chance of getting on a team that understands that a qb can only perform when he's upright.

here's my thing...i still think carr has a good arm, and can still be a good qb in the nfl. i was just speaking on the possibility of him getting a chance of getting on a team that understands that a qb can only perform when he's upright.

I think he needs to understand this first. If he can't that thing between the ears working correctly, he's done. Sorry

Back