Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

What happens to sundays game if Ike comes??

I'm sorry if this comes of as being insensitive, but grow a sack. Most of us have lived on the coast for all our lives. What happened with Katrina sucked but we have faced so many hurricane warnings and threats that it is just a part of end-of-summer. Yes Katrina was bad and Ike looks bad as well but we can't act like the sky is falling on every single storm that may come within 200 miles of us. If you don't like it MOVE AWAY FROM THE COAST

Now with some hind-sight I want to let you know that this post pissed me off when I read it a week ago. I was too worried about how to take care of my family as I knew that a hurricane was bearing down on us to respond to it. I'm still without power at my house in NW Houston and I'm a bit aggravated that it's been a week pretty much to the hour that I have been knocked out of power.

Your comment was incredibly insensitive and I hope you feel like a douche for posting what you did. If you want us all to move away from the coast then guess what, there will be NO HOUSTON. No Houston means NO HOUSTON TEXANS!!! I can only hope a natural disaster doesn't strike you and your family up in Austin forcing you to live a week or so in the summer without power. But if it does, grow a sack. Try to show some compassion to the city of the NFL team you claim to support.

Back