Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Welcome to the New Board

Ah, but in the new board, there's a "Top" at the bottom that takes you right back up to the top. Do you not have that on the tablet or phone?

Not on my phone. My Tab does. Still, the "watched threads" & " new posts" link at the bottom would be preferred.

Well it says I don't have any watched threads and I'm sure I've posted in a few...

just found it under more options when you post
I'll tell you what I can't find. Where is the "Cancel" option?
Used to be when you changed your mind about posting a reply, there was a 'Cancel' option. Anyone seen that?

Alright goddammit. The frigging submit post button is approximately on the same part of the screen where the button for going to the top of the Forum you're in used to be. I keep hitting that and getting a big red X about my non existent post. This has to stop. I demand you fix this horrid **** rather than me paying attention to what I'm doing. :mad:

Alright goddammit. The frigging submit post button is approximately on the same part of the screen where the button for going to the top of the Forum you're in used to be. I keep hitting that and getting a big red X about my non existent post. This has to stop. I demand you fix this horrid **** rather than me paying attention to what I'm doing. :mad:
Wassamatta... cain't figure out that fancy new tablet thingie you just bought?
:BananaWav

I'll tell you what I can't find. Where is the "Cancel" option?
Used to be when you changed your mind about posting a reply, there was a 'Cancel' option. Anyone seen that?

When I start to post and then change my mind I just go back to the forum and my non-post is forgotten

Once upon a time in a MB far far away you said you were starting a new image of being a nice guy..

Colors be a changing...

image.jpg1_zpsu2ilyio3.jpg

...or those mushrooms are kicking in.

When I start to post and then change my mind I just go back to the forum and my non-post is forgotten
Seems simple enough. I'd been using the browser back button and the next time I want to reply, my old post is right there in the edit window. I delete it before proceeding but a cancel button would seem cleaner.

Ouch, I somehow overwrote the Default Style with this one, that I am playing with. This is much better however there are some minor tweaks I need to figure out. The paginator text, and some other things are still in dark blue and difficult to read.

Ouch, I somehow overwrote the Default Style with this one, that I am playing with. This is much better however there are some minor tweaks I need to figure out. The paginator text, and some other things are still in dark blue and difficult to read.
It's definitely a better option for me, overall, than AB or the white-out. Nice contrast, irrelevant areas are dark. Would be a good skin option to add.

It's definitely a better option for me, overall, than AB or the white-out. Nice contrast, irrelevant areas are dark. Would be a good skin option to add.

I will probably keep this one as the Default and re-create the white out one as an option. I too was having a hard time with the all white look. I figured out how to change most of the needed text to white for this background.

Also, the developer told me that there is a 3rd party "add on" where you guys will be able to set and increase your default "posts per page". I asked him to install that feature since many of you seem to be missing it.

Also, the developer told me that there is a 3rd party "add on" where you guys will be able to set and increase your default "posts per page". I asked him to install that feature since many of you seem to be missing it.

Cool, that's nice.

I'm actually getting used to it a bit but would be nice to get to 30-50 p.p.p.

Hey Kev,

You have statistics on how many use the "angry baby" theme?

Because they are a lot of them on here!

Lol

I used the Tapatalk app countless times a day, but I'm cool with using this in Chrome. An added benefit: I can now see the name of who is being quoted, which was strangely absent in Tapatalk.

Y'all just keep up the good work. I'm just happy that I made it from rotary dial to a flip phone and rabbit ears to cable. On second thought, perhaps cable is NOT an improvement after all.

Cool, that's nice.

I'm actually getting used to it a bit but would be nice to get to 30-50 p.p.p.
Looks like it's active now. Click on your name in the upper right corner, then preferences.

Once upon a time in a MB far far away you said you were starting a new image of being a nice guy..

:spit:

Are you saying that cursing and demanding to have it my way is not being nice? I'll have to do some thinking on this.

I typically post pics every week on my profile but here I don't see where that could be done. Am I missing something?

Anyway, the new digs look great! Shouldn't take too much getting used to. Nice job Hookem and Co. :)

:spit:

Are you saying that cursing and demanding to have it my way is not being nice? I'll have to do some thinking on this.
No it just seems you are trying to give me flashbacks to my Marine drill instructors 45 years ago. Oh crap, did I just type '45 years ago'? And another thinggy, too much thinking is bad for you, proven fact..my head is hurting now from your thinking so quit it and right now!!

Will someone tell this tech challenged old lady whey she sees ads on the home computer when she logs in to the forums and none on the work computer?

Will someone tell this tech challenged old lady whey she sees ads on the home computer when she logs in to the forums and none on the work computer?
Your work computer is blocking the ads. Either through local policy, or via the network proxy.

Please keep in mind that the ads generate revenue and help keep this board free. Just saying...

Please keep in mind that the ads generate revenue and help keep this board free. Just saying...

And speaking of ads. I'm a monthly subscriber, so I'm on the list to have the ads hidden, which they are on my PC. But I see ads on my Kindle when I'm logged in with my account.

ok how do you you put quote comments around a single statement?

Back