Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 5 Texans vs Jaguars

Butkhead’s hands are better than Pierce’s…noone here wants to adnit that, but thats why h’s in on every 3rd down. That missed ball by Pierce on the last drive effectively killed that drive…

I’d say the high wobbly duck thrown there didn’t help either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reeves-Maybin seems to be our best LB right now, and that's not saying much. Kirksey keeps taking himself out of the play.

Butkhead’s hands are better than Pierce’s…noone here wants to adnit that, but thats why h’s in on every 3rd down. That missed ball by Pierce on the last drive effectively killed that drive…
I disagree 1000 %. Mills threw the ball wildly inaccurate on that play. Ball wasn’t catchable

I’d say the high wobbly duck thrown there didn’t help either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stop it. That ball was fine…went right thru Pierce’s hands. Better for it too b/c had it hit his hands it likely would’ve bounced high in the air for a pick.

No doubt his hands are better. The issue is at one point he had the most pass targets and still has the 2nd most targets on the team.

I think I am behind the rest of y’all watching the game.

But Burkhead sucked on the momentum out of the drive we scored a field goal in.

And what was up with the play call on third down?

Back