Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 5 Texans vs Jaguars

The Team .... especially Mills, are back in that nervous, frantic mode again .... like last week. Trying too hard .... Trying to force things to happen .... and failing to complete 15 foot passes ! As TK says .... slow down .... breathe .... drink .... Repeat !!

The blitzed came right around Tunsil as he continued to block his guy to the right. Should’ve shoved that guy to the right and at least slowed the blitzer to some degree instead of another unblocked defender having a bee-line to Mills.

Mills panic is so often, feet all over the place, I know it’s mentioned all the time but it’s so apparent if you just watch his feet. Wish we could get him a mental Xanax
I've been saying this all season. That has been the biggest difference between 2021 and 2022. His accuracy problems are his feet. He doesn't have the arm talent to be slinging the ball without using his lower body. Keep watching you will see that he will even throw passes while jumping back or leaning back and that will be without pressure.

I've been saying this all season. That has been the biggest difference between 2021 and 2022. His accuracy problems are his feet. He doesn't have the arm talent to be slinging the ball without using his lower body. Keep watching you will see that he will even throw passes while jumping back or leaning back and that will be without pressure.

He couldn't step into that throw to Cooks due to pressure. Just missed the throw. But You're right.

Back