Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 18 around the NFL

Titans looking good. I don’t like the Browns matchup even if at home, but winning the division is a source of pride and a goal in and of itself. So I’ll be happy as a lark if the Tits take this game. So far, they are looking like the better team.

If we get the Browns again we'll have CJ and the intense energy/drive to pay them back for the Christmas Eve game.

If we get the Browns again we'll have CJ and the intense energy/drive to pay them back for the Christmas Eve game.
They can have all the want to they want, Browns still probably the toughest possible opponent on the list.

But if the Texans are going to be one & done (if) it would be cool if it were at home.

Are the Browns resting starters because they are gettiing their butts whooped by the Bungles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes...........here are their inactives, while Flacco is a bench spectator.
  • CB Greg Newsome II
  • S Juan Thornhill
  • WR Amari Cooper
  • WR Marquise Goodwin
  • K Dustin Hopkins
  • CB Mike Ford Jr.
  • DE Myles Garrett

Think he’s doing himself one. He has like 750k in incentives he can make from stat milestones and he’s likely to hit all of them, if he hasn’t already now.

$1.5M in incentives with 7 rec for 49 yds and 2 tds..

He's currently at 5 rec for 38 yds and 1 td..

2 minutes, down by 8, there almost no scenario where the Jags win in regulation. Best they can likely do is a touch and 2 point conversion for OT. Never say never, but looking good here. I’ll take my chances. Tits D is pretty good.

Back