Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 15 around the NFL

Isn't lining up and playing on your side of the LOS the most fundemental rule in football next to how many men are on the field?
In principle but do not see these recent examples, especially Center gripping ball that egregious impacting the outcome of games.

I have a really old TV that isn't a "smart" TV. Maybe one of these days I'll get a new one. What I've got is a 50" Samsung that's probably about 10 years old now and doesn't have all the newest tech on it.

I once owned an HD TV that had a CRT tube and it was HUGE and heavy and I had to pay someone to take it away when I replaced it. It took two guys to carry it downstairs to their truck. LOL

We've got an old 2006 Panasonic plasma in our basement, use the HDMI, plug in a stick and and you can stream stuff etc.

In principle but do not see these recent examples, especially Center gripping ball that egregious impacting the outcome of games.
He admitted to moving the ball forward and changing the LOS. I realize it's en vogue to critize the officials. In many ways, it's warranted. Not this.

Isn't lining up and playing on your side of the LOS the most fundemental rule in football next to how many men are on the field?
I paid close attention Sunday and observed that the LOS is the centerline of the blue line seen on the TV screen; and this was the placement of the forward nose of the ball, by the ref before the center placed his hands on the ball. A second observation is that this formation, with at least one receiver crowding the LOS, is used quite often by other teams.

Back