Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 14: Seahawks vs. Texans Gameday Thread

Kubiak angry on that last play.

Matt was supposed to audible. To a running play.

Gary's trickery foiled by our inept QB.

We're kicking the crap out of them, come out and first series is pass-pass-pass? Shouldn't we be maybe running a little bit and getting some time off the clock?

Apparently Kubiak doesn't realize teams will just pin their ears back
when you run on EVERY DAMN DOWN! It's what the Titans, Colts, and Jags
did to us the last three weeks.

Kubiak angry on that last play.

Matt was supposed to audible. To a running play.

Gary's trickery foiled by our inept QB.

He was angry because DA did not run his hot route

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Texans playing chicken with the Seahawks

yall want a chance to get back in the game?

Here we'll give you the ball dare you to score

He was angry because DA did not run his hot route

I was being a smart-ass.

What's funny is that we have WRs who are supposed to run hot routes, yet he won't let Schaub audible?

What's the huge difference? They both involve making on-the-fly adjustments.

This is why Kubiak is just a huge joke to me.

I should neg rep you for that.

I'll share a piece with you.

Pumpkin%20Pie%20Spice.jpg

We're kicking the crap out of them, come out and first series is pass-pass-pass? Shouldn't we be maybe running a little bit and getting some time off the clock?

Nope this team needs to pile it on and at least pretend for one game it has a semblance of a killer instinct.

BTW how is it that a lame duck coach like Jim Zorn can deal with cutting a kicker after blowing big kicks but, Coach Kubiak can't?

Nope this team needs to pile it on and at least pretend for one game it has a semblance of a killer instinct.

BTW how is it that a lame duck coach like Jim Zorn can deal with cutting a kicker after blowing big kicks but, Coach Kubiak can't?

Because our coach has assumed the mentality of the owner: Can't let go.

We have better odds going for it than putting the ball on Brown's foot. But he made this one - 1 out of 3 ain't bad, I guess.

He just damn near missed that one.

There comes a time when a guy is done. He trots off the field after that near-miss, and you can read his body language. He seems to be acting like he would be fine with not kicking any more field goals this season.

I hate that a lot of people are bagging on him. It's not his fault that this league hasn't done away with field goals. I personally think there should be no field goals. If it's scoreless at end of game, go to the college system of starting at the 20 with each team getting its chance.

Field goals need to be done away with. How many great games are won or lost by the foot of a guy who has no other contribution to the game?

Man, Cushing really could have planted a hit on him.

That would have been a highlight reel hit.

INT - do you believe that? We really do need to learn to play 4 quarters. Let's go defense - and they just competed a pass to the 31. Crap.

Back