Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 12 Gameday: Rams at Texans

TexasJedi said:
How can you explain that? We had a 21 point lead and a 10 point lead with less than a minute to go.

We rolled over and died.

On another note, we don't need Bush.

We need an O Line and a QB who isn't to scarred to succeed in Houston.

We'll go from there.

Dude, Coleman SUCKS! Way to NOT make a play man. One on the fumbled interception, and 2 on the onside kick...

This is why our team sucks. No one can step up and make a play. Especially on D.

This is an insult for all the Texans Fans. At least, for a week, the media wont say that Carr is the problem... they have a lot of diferent kinds of problems to look at...!!!! Paass defense, coach play calling...

Willy

TexasJedi said:
How can you explain that? We had a 21 point lead and a 10 point lead with less than a minute to go.

Have you not watched this season? How could that not happen?

:brickwall :brickwall :brickwall

We definitely need an o-lineman or two, a CB, a safety, and a shock-therapist for Carr to make him forget these last few years.

EDIT: and a new coaching staff + front office

Vinny said:
Oh geez, it's been a tough year to be a Texans fan. aaaarrrrghhhhhhhhhhh

Indeed, hurts to lose a game when you're up 10 points with 40sec left, and lose.... And again a rookie QB looks like a pro-bowler against us.

awtysst said:
We need to keep the pressure up on D and go into halftime up big. But rememebr there is a whole second half to go. We must remain ever vigilant.

Propethic Words.

phan1 said:
Dude, Coleman SUCKS! Way to NOT make a play man. One on the fumbled interception, and 2 on the onside kick...

This is why our team sucks. No one can step up and make a play. Especially on D.

I agree, this loss isn't on the coaches this time. Someone has to step up and make plays. How does a 3rd string Harvard QB throw for 300 yards against you??????????????

ha ha, what can be said. Rams score 10 points in 30 seconds...Texans blow 21 point lead....7th round 3rd stringer comes in in first game and destroys the Texans defense....Fire Em All, that's all I have to say

dat_boy_yec said:

He is wanted bad by a few teams right now.. If we get the first pick, we will trade down for high picks and more picks. I would LOVE to have Bush, but it wont happen how ever much we hope. Too many teams will make good good of offers to pass up for him.

Can we just kidnap Fangio and lock him in a Buffalo Bayou dungeon for the rest of the season? Coleman can join him.

At the very least they could bring him down to the field and just fire him in front of everyone...I know it's cruel, but just reading about this game is upsetting, can't imagine if I had been able to watch it.

Ugh! On the one hand I thought the Texans played well for 55 minutes. On the other hand they blew it completely for 5 minutes.

Yuck.:brickwall

RTP2110 said:
I agree, this loss isn't on the coaches this time. Someone has to step up and make plays. How does a 3rd string Harvard QB throw for 300 yards against you??????????????

Hold up Hold up. Lets not take shots at people from Harvard.

Well...at least Carr gave me some hope. Other than that.... I think I'm gonna go pull wings off of flys.:brickwall

Nice half-time adjustments, CAPERS!!! Go back and read your notes. I knew we would lose when it was 27-24. Serious momentum shift from one half to the next. I can't complain, because I'm happy about it, even though I don't think Bush is the answer. :tv:

WWJD said:
Ugh! On the one hand I thought the Texans played well for 55 minutes. On the other hand they blew it completely for 5 minutes.

Yuck.:brickwall

They played well for the first 30 at least.

atxcoolguy said:
ha ha, what can be said. Rams score 10 points in 30 seconds...Texans blow 21 point lead....7th round 3rd stringer comes in in first game and destroys the Texans defense....Fire Em All, that's all I have to say

I don't care if it's the middle of the season. Fire the coaching staff. At least fire Fangio, something.:brickwall

Kill me now.

Houston already had to put up with the comeback loss to the Frank Reich Bills. We don't deserve to go through that again.

Thankfully there wasn't anything really on the line to gain by winning this time, but anytime you have a collapse like that, it hurts really bad.

HJam72 said:
Nice half-time adjustments, CAPERS!!! Go back and read your notes. I knew we would lose when it was 27-24. Serious momentum shift from one half to the next. I can't complain, because I'm happy about it, even though I don't think Bush is the answer. :tv:

You're happy we lost?

I cannot freaking believe what just happened.

This game was an absolute travesty....

I fully expect Fangio, at the VERY least, to be fired by week's end, if not Capers as well. To give up a 10 point lead with less than a minute left is just freaking ridiculous. It was 4th freaking down!!!!:brickwall

Moral victory time. Vinny, did Carr really show that can be taken as progress or do you chalk it up to a terrible secondary and we will see same old Carr next weekend?

Back