Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Week 10 Gameday: Texans at Colts

Somebody needs to call into the Dom Capers show and ask why this guy isnt in the game more often, Id be interested to hear his response.

Damn, good run but we should habve gotten more.

Oh crap, Wade down too. This is hell. I guess we put Wand in at RT or something. Hes gunna get slaughtered by that D. End.

Texan Gal 312 said:
total whiff on the block by somebody

McKinney, who else. Ever wonder why Carr is scared to stay in the pocket? Look how much pressure comes right up the middle.

BuffSoldier said:
Damn, good run but we should habve gotten more.

Oh crap, Wade down too. This is hell. I guess we put Wand in at RT or something. Hes gunna get slaughtered by that D. End.

Close. "That DE" didn't get past the line of scrimmage.

Wow, a punt with only 4 minutes in the game and down by two scores...?

I think you guys saying you are playing not to get blown out are right...

BuffSoldier said:
I stand corrected. But it makes no difference, Seth Wand still sucks.

Sure. It's easier to see what you want then watch the play on the field. I'm sure people will be posting how poorly Wells played today too.

bavanlan said:
Wow, a punt with only 4 minutes in the game and down by two scores...?

I think you guys saying you are playing not to get blown out are right...

We are trying to win the field position battle. Also. the coaches are afraid Carr will try a 20-30 yard throw to an open receiver when we only need 10.

Runner said:
We are trying to win the field position battle. Also. the coaches are afraid Carr will try a 20-30 yard throw to an open receiver when we only need 10.

No need to showboat right?

bigTEXan8 said:
This is what I am talking about...no need to throw, but they do anyway. No class what-so-ever

1-10-IND43 (4:04) E.James up the middle to HST 48 for 9 yards (S.Orr, D.Polk).
2-1-HOU48 (3:23) E.James left tackle to HST 45 for 3 yards (S.Orr).
1-10-HOU45 (2:38) E.James right tackle to HST 45 for no gain (D.Polk).
2-10-HOU45 (2:31) (Shotgun) P.Manning pass to E.James to HST 29 for 16 yards (D.Polk).
1-10-HOU29 (2:00) E.James left tackle to HST 23 for 6 yards (J.Ioane, S.Orr).
2-4-HOU23 (1:15) E.James right end to HST 20 for 3 yards (D.Robinson).
PENALTY on HST-C.Anderson, Unnecessary Roughness, 10 yards, enforced at HST 20.
1-10-HOU10 (1:15) P.Manning kneels to HST 10 for no gain.
2-10-HOU10 (:39) P.Manning kneels to HST 11 for -1 yards.

We ran every time but once, and that one time was a dump pass to James. We also knelt down at the end of the game. Sorry we lack the class to let you back into the game as that seems to be what you are looking for...

bavanlan said:
1-10-IND43 (4:04) E.James up the middle to HST 48 for 9 yards (S.Orr, D.Polk).
2-1-HOU48 (3:23) E.James left tackle to HST 45 for 3 yards (S.Orr).
1-10-HOU45 (2:38) E.James right tackle to HST 45 for no gain (D.Polk).
2-10-HOU45 (2:31) (Shotgun) P.Manning pass to E.James to HST 29 for 16 yards (D.Polk).
1-10-HOU29 (2:00) E.James left tackle to HST 23 for 6 yards (J.Ioane, S.Orr).
2-4-HOU23 (1:15) E.James right end to HST 20 for 3 yards (D.Robinson).
PENALTY on HST-C.Anderson, Unnecessary Roughness, 10 yards, enforced at HST 20.
1-10-HOU10 (1:15) P.Manning kneels to HST 10 for no gain.
2-10-HOU10 (:39) P.Manning kneels to HST 11 for -1 yards.

We ran every time but once, and that one time was a dump pass to James. We also knelt down at the end of the game. Sorry we lack the class to let you back into the game as that seems to be what you are looking for...

Guess the Texans fans missed the part where the announcer talked about how classy Marvin Harrison is and then went on to say the Colts are probably the classiest team in the league. Besides, the Texans almost-comeback only proved my point from earlier...we score when we can because we know that the game isn't over until it's over and anyone can come back from behind and win. I would have taken it as a compliment that Dungy called the plays he did. It shows he didn't underestimate your team. Anyway, good game. You guys fought hard and I'm only sorry it looked like you had so many injuries. That's never fun to see. Best of luck for the rest of the season. :texflag:

IndyColtsBabe said:
Guess the Texans fans missed the part where the announcer talked about how classy Marvin Harrison is and then went on to say the Colts are probably the classiest team in the league. Besides, the Texans almost-comeback only proved my point from earlier...we score when we can because we know that the game isn't over until it's over and anyone can come back from behind and win. I would have taken it as a compliment that Dungy called the plays he did. It shows he didn't underestimate your team. Anyway, good game. You guys fought hard and I'm only sorry it looked like you had so many injuries. That's never fun to see. Best of luck for the rest of the season. :texflag:

Colts are a classy bunch, pay no attention to the few whining grunts over here. GG, we can't blame you for our ...lack of skill :)

Malloy said:
Colts are a classy bunch, pay no attention to the few whining grunts over here. GG, we can't blame you for our ...lack of skill :)

Agreed. Don't lump all the Texan fans into one perceived mentality. I have no problem with how the Colts play. We aren't good this year and have to find some way to take out our aggression. :brickwall

Malloy said:

I agree, if anybody knows that an NFL team (ok maybe not the texans) can score quickly in a little amount of time its the colts! Besides if the texans don't want the colts to score then maybe they should do something about it.

Back