Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Vonta Leach Signs Giants Offer Sheet - Texans Match

We will end up bringing lesser players to camp...may the best men make the team. Cut the rest.

Cook is on the team for now, you can not diss a current player. Other players were said to be starters only to be released a few days later.

But like Vinny said I am sure there will be others brought into camp to compete.

Well, I'm glad we got him signed. :yahoo: I was getting a little concerned there for awhile. Thought we might let him slip away!

Anyway, it's been a good offseason so far. A lot of surprises and I'm sure it's not over yet. Although, I would be happy if things stayed the way they are until the draft, I just have a feeling they still have more surprises in store for us. Nothing big, like the Schaub/Carr surprise, but something smaller, like maybe a trade to get an extra pick or signing another good FA (if there's any left). JMHO!

well now that it's official i'm glad he's back...i totally agree with vinny on jameel cook...we already have another fullback on the roster with robert douglas...there is no garentees in the NFL but i wouldn't expect us to keep two fullbacks that would equal 2 million on the cap...not a big time position to have that much money tied up into two players

that being said i don't see cook being released until deep into pre-season...let the guy compete

leach i would have to believe is the starter from day one this year with the texans staff matching the offer from new york

I think the meaning of that is that the coaching staff can't diss a current player.

It took me a few minutes to figure that out, though.

What the heck I figured that would be a given. :confused:

I mean there would only be 5 people posting on this board if a fan could not diss a player.

:hunter:

Back