Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Titans & Haynesworth

infantrycak

Hall of Fame
This sounds good or bad depending on your perspective:

Tennessee Titans defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth was the only veteran unaccounted for at an organized team workout on Tuesday, and his teammates took notice.

"It's a slap in the face to the guys who are here," running back Eddie George said. "We're all here putting the work in."

Link

From my perspective (As A Texans Fan), I think it is good. He will probably be replaced this year by one of the rookies they drafted anyway.

classic fat albert...thinks because he was a high draft pick and one of the few returning d-line starters he doesn't have to put in the work...the titans would be doing themselves a favor if they went with randy starks instead of him...starks has more potential and has a better attitude

keyfro said:
classic fat albert...thinks because he was a high draft pick and one of the few returning d-line starters he doesn't have to put in the work...the titans would be doing themselves a favor if they went with randy starks instead of him...starks has more potential and has a better attitude

i dont know if stark's attitude is any better. he too is known to have a poor work ethic.

Robery Haynesworth is a big fat baby! Randy Starks has a very poor work ethic and will in no way be an upgrade over big albert. I can't stand vertrans who think they can just slack off and not practice but play, that's why I like rookies so much they come in they work hard to earn there spot thats what is fun about rookies

Money has a way of motivating guys when they get to the next level. Starks may look at this as an opportunity to start and get a big paycheck down the road, then become lazy again.....Regardless, this is good for the Texans. I always like to hear rumblings in other camps!

This is why I give a big round of applause to our management who take notice of a players character and stick by their standards when drafting or signing a new player. In such early times of our franchise it is nice to know we have players with a winning and worker's attitude.

very true...last year we didn't have a single player miss the veteran camps or the rookie camps...everyone was at training camp regardless if they were injuried or not...it's a classic capers team...i just hope we continue this tradition if you will of having a 100% attendance...just gives us fans a sense that everything is getting better

Ogre, my only reply to "The Answer", is look at where you are right now. All the playoff people went to practice.

Oh I wasn't really making a statement. I just like that quote. Not for what he said or what it represents. It is just funny as **** to me. You mentioned practice and I saw a use for the quote.

Back