Titans & Haynesworth

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by infantrycak, May 4, 2004.

1. infantrycak

infantrycak Semi-grand Poobah Staff Member

This sounds good or bad depending on your perspective:

Tennessee Titans defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth was the only veteran unaccounted for at an organized team workout on Tuesday, and his teammates took notice.

"It's a slap in the face to the guys who are here," running back Eddie George said. "We're all here putting the work in."

Link

2. cap1

cap1 All Pro

From my perspective (As A Texans Fan), I think it is good. He will probably be replaced this year by one of the rookies they drafted anyway.

3. keyfro

keyfro Hall of Fame

classic fat albert...thinks because he was a high draft pick and one of the few returning d-line starters he doesn't have to put in the work...the titans would be doing themselves a favor if they went with randy starks instead of him...starks has more potential and has a better attitude

4. STEEL BLUE TEXANS

STEEL BLUE TEXANS Hall of Fame

i dont know if stark's attitude is any better. he too is known to have a poor work ethic.

5. aj.

aj. Hall of Fame

Good thing they draft so well..

6. BigTex

BigTex Rookie

Robery Haynesworth is a big fat baby! Randy Starks has a very poor work ethic and will in no way be an upgrade over big albert. I can't stand vertrans who think they can just slack off and not practice but play, that's why I like rookies so much they come in they work hard to earn there spot thats what is fun about rookies

7. pittbull

pittbull All Pro

Money has a way of motivating guys when they get to the next level. Starks may look at this as an opportunity to start and get a big paycheck down the road, then become lazy again.....Regardless, this is good for the Texans. I always like to hear rumblings in other camps!

8. El Tejano

El Tejano Hall of Fame

This is why I give a big round of applause to our management who take notice of a players character and stick by their standards when drafting or signing a new player. In such early times of our franchise it is nice to know we have players with a winning and worker's attitude.

9. keyfro

keyfro Hall of Fame

very true...last year we didn't have a single player miss the veteran camps or the rookie camps...everyone was at training camp regardless if they were injuried or not...it's a classic capers team...i just hope we continue this tradition if you will of having a 100% attendance...just gives us fans a sense that everything is getting better

10. TheOgre

TheOgre Hall of Fame

"We're talkin' about practice. Not a game. We're talkin' about practice." AI

11. El Tejano

El Tejano Hall of Fame

Ogre, my only reply to "The Answer", is look at where you are right now. All the playoff people went to practice.

12. TheOgre

TheOgre Hall of Fame

Oh I wasn't really making a statement. I just like that quote. Not for what he said or what it represents. It is just funny as **** to me. You mentioned practice and I saw a use for the quote.