Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Vs Aint's Gameday Thread

Fred Bennet was picked all game long as was the rest of secondary. While I agree that this team has hidden talent that isn't being used not so much though in the secondary. All three Saints QB's pretty much had a field day last night. The first team DL did a good job of getting to the QB early on but that's about it. The O after that first drive was not even a threat. Who the hell drafted Brink? That guy throwing a football around is the biggest laughing stock that I have ever seen. The Texans do not have a hard noised leader on the team and they need one. It's back to having no run stopper up the middle Okam was not seen on my T.V. screen much last night.

...Okam was not seen on my T.V. screen much last night.

I think thats partly because of the "HD" that ABC13 broadcasts...

Also, I haven't read through this whole post, but did y'all catch how many name mistakes and other small things the announcers got wrong? It was great when the ref said "New England" right after I think Tillman called Antonio Smith "Antwan Smith" and then they proceeded to make fun of the ref... classic.

I think thats partly because of the "HD" that ABC13 broadcasts...

Also, I haven't read through this whole post, but did y'all catch how many name mistakes and other small things the announcers got wrong? It was great when the ref said "New England" right after I think Tillman called Antonio Smith "Antwan Smith" and then they proceeded to make fun of the ref... classic.
I did catch that. The overall DT play on the inside made me want to cry.

The HD stuff is annoying, but I'd rather just watch the game with no announcers this time around. Is there any way Vinny, Hervoyel and Lucky could go up to the media booth and take over play-by-play and color duties?

I mean, they could be great guys, but when the home team confuses Andre Johnson and Andre Davis. . . :gun:
They misspelled Busing's name during the game on the scoreboard at Reliant. I was stunned. They spelled it as Bushing. Granted.. Busing is a relative unknown but come on!

NitroHonda said:
The HD stuff is annoying, but I'd rather just watch the game with no announcers this time around. Is there any way Vinny, Hervoyel and Lucky could go up to the media booth and take over play-by-play and color duties?

I mean, they could be great guys, but when the home team confuses Andre Johnson and Andre Davis. . . :gun:
They misspelled Busing's name during the game on the scoreboard at Reliant. I was stunned. They spelled it as Bushing. Granted.. Busing is a relative unknown but come on!

they also ran Anthony Weaver's name across the scoreboard when showing the defense.

That's not as bad as when the Redskins put "Bettis" on the back of Ladell Betts' jersey in the first preseason game. Betts is a known guy who's been with the team and a very important part of it, for years now.

I think the problem is HD programming.

We didn't look nearly that bad in standard def.

Back