Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans V Browns Daylight Savings Game Time Thread

I thought I might have misheard while watching the pregame show, but Bill Cowher really did predict us to make the playoffs and get home field throughout.

http://blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/2011/11/bill-cowher-big-on-texans/

During CBS’s pregame show in a segment on predictions for the second half of the season, former Steelers coach Bill Cowher predicted that the Texans would “go 12 and 4 and win home field advantage throughout the playoffs.”

He based his comments on the Texans having the No. 3 defense and the Foster-Tate combo in the backfield. Which he described as the best in the league.

terrible coaching by the browns there not taking a TO after the sack. they had two

If you think that was bad, you should of watched all the previous games...
Every week this coaching staff comes up with new ways to completely baffle me and everyone else in Ohio...

We acknowledge opponents when they make good plays. Time to point out when a bad play is made and to leave Brooks reed completely untouched there was an awful play by the browns.

We acknowledge opponents when they make good plays. Time to point out when a bad play is made and to leave Brooks reed completely untouched there was an awful play by the browns.

A lot of football left to play, you will see plenty more awful plays by the Browns Offense....

Back