Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans V Browns Daylight Savings Game Time Thread

We played awesome all game long. No let-up in my eyes. Brooks Reed absolutely DRILLED Colt McCoy when Colt released the ball on a deep pass, and the pass was completed into scorig territory. IIRC, this is what set up their only TD on the day.

It was the most one-sided game I have seen the Texans play all year. Well, maybe the Colts and Titans games this year would rival it...but it was just a big smackdown from start to finish.

263 yards rushing today. Schaub didn't have any huge brain farts, just had a pass get deflected when Owen Daniels was trying to catch the pass--Not Matt's fault. I think Matt had maybe only ONE other batted down pass today, but Matt ran up to it and slammed the ball down to the ground to make sure nobody picked it off.

It was a bad day for Browns fans.

Thanks for this, I tried to rep ya but MSR.

I thought we looked like we kept playing well going off the play by play but hard to tell.

Hmmmm :thinking: All those SAHF (stay at home fans) came to make sure the wave didn't start again, huh?

:hides:

Yeah, yeah... that's the ticket
images

OR .. maybe there just wasn't that much to ***** about ;)

Nah ... I know ... hunting season opened this weekend!

This has got to be one of the lowest game day thread page counts ever!

Yeah, it's kinda weird.

I usually watch the game and then come back and go through the gameday thread. It's always interesting to see the ebb and flow of emotions and remember the game and how I was feeling at that time, too.

But today? Wow. I expected a lot more posts.

Back