Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans V Browns Daylight Savings Game Time Thread

if you're not going to practice RZ passing offence when you're 21 pts up and cruising, when will you?

Problem is when was the last time u remember them throwing
To Dre' in the rz...( when Dre was healthy)... Last time they tried that schaub threw it to the CB... You're right though... They need to practice it sometime I guess

Have you seen his kickoffs this year? He's been inconsistent. Its a reason that Rackers is kicking off now.
must be me... i'd kick it out of the endzone every time with cribbs running ability and the inept of cleveland's offense

Are we really trying to blame that catch on KJ?

Why not? He was there with Little the whole way but never turns around to find the ball. I've been watching him and he keeps making the same mistakes. Only times he bats balls down is when the ball is right infront of his face. Look at Allens pick last week and how he located the ball. Shown me one time KJ has done that. Even on that one play KJ shut down Little on the deep throw he didn't turn around.

Yeah I'm ****serious..... I want to see some ***ing foot on the throat killer attitude.... I'm tired of the milk toast bs

Dude. Put the crack pipe down. Just because it was 59-0 when you simulated it in Madden does not mean the same will be true in the actual game. This is how real games are closed out. Run it and chew up the clock.

must be me... i'd kick it out of the endzone every time with cribbs running ability and the inept of cleveland's offense

Well yeah that would be nice if he could do it, but for whatever reason his kicks have been coming off of his foot funny.

Why not? He was there with Little the whole way but never turns around to find the ball. I've been watching him and he keeps making the same mistakes. Only times he bats balls down is when the ball is right infront of his face. Look at Allens pick last week and how he located the ball. Shown me one time KJ has done that. Even on that one play KJ shut down Little on the deep throw he didn't turn around.

That was an amazing catch by Little. KJ had good coverage. Even if he was turned around, KJ could have done nothing about it.

Because even if he had seen it the odds of him stopping the completeion are slim. Doesn't help that he had to cover Little for a day and a half, and was still with him. I'm not saying that KJ has become great or even above averge, but he has improved and to pile on one of the few below average plays, I refuse to call it bad, seems petty at best.

umm... okay Ward, go back to the bench if you get arm tackled then lose the ball on the next play.

Back