Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans Saints GAMEDAY THREAD

I'm just going to say that I watched the game again last night on NFL.com's Preseason Ticket and the feed was from the New Orleans broadcast. That broadcast was INFINITELY better.

It was also interesting to see the broadcasters come out all rah rah for the Saints and then have to give the Texans their due.

I don't know if both the Houston and the New Orlean's broadcasts have access to the same cameras but it's a night and day difference.

Spencer Tillman is so passionate about Texans football that he called Hartmann "Rackers." I guess he doesn't understand that #2 and #4 are two different people. I guess he fails to realize that Hartmann has been kicking off like the whole freakin' preseason so far.

Spencer Tillman calls #50, Bryan Braman, "Brah-man" and has his cohort correct him on the pronunciation. LOL.

There was several other goof-ups by him, as well. :vincepalm:

Spencer Tillman is so passionate about Texans football that he called Hartmann "Rackers." I guess he doesn't understand that #2 and #4 are two different people. I guess he fails to realize that Hartmann has been kicking off like the whole freakin' preseason so far.

Spencer Tillman calls #50, Bryan Braman, "Brah-man" and has his cohort correct him on the pronunciation. LOL.

There was several other goof-ups by him, as well. :vincepalm:
Obviously he didn't watch those guys tear it up in the SEC.:kitten:

Back