Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans Saints GAMEDAY THREAD

3-hour game. Way too many commercial breaks. A review of every single TD that was scored, even when Foster ran un-touched into the end zone back in the first half. LOL.

I have a feeling that the TD Review rule is going to be axed next year.

What's sad, is that the NFL should be able to abolish ANY new rule if it's not working in the preseason. Teams use preseason to try out players, plays, and see how it works...so should the NFL with it's new rules.

The NFL is going to turn into an over-legislated mess just like our nation. Take two great things and fugg them up because you think you're bigger than America and NFL. Typical human behavior: Screw up a good thing.

That was solid pre-season effort......I'm actually inclined to give it some actual level of importance. I think our team is finally getting some confidence.

FINALLY!!! A dominanting game from start to finish. I like my crow with a dash of ketchup and tabasco. I will gladly eat it!!!

Nice game for the offense, the defense had some good spots as well. I'm very pleased with our offense right now.

Channel 13 sucks though. What a horrible looking picture. I hope they don't do anymore broadcasts.

The past few days, some people have been actually doubting Tate due to his absence for the hammy injury and subsequent resting period.

He's easily the RB2 on this team, with Ward as RB3 insurance.

Slaton is not PS eligible, but he might be retained. OgBo will be cut and we'll try to put him on the PS.

The past few days, some people have been actually doubting Tate due to his absence for the hammy injury and subsequent resting period.

Slaton is not PS eligible, but he might be retained. OgBo will be cut and we'll try to put him on the PS.

That's why I've been defending Tate this past week. IF the kid can stay healthy, he's going to be SCARY good in this offense.

Agree. In this thread I kept seeing Foster-Ward-Tate, but, I see it as Foster-Tate-Ward.

That's why I've been defending Tate this past week. IF the kid can stay healthy, he's going to be SCARY good in this offense.

His ability to shift his hips and keep moving FORWARD while doing it, is amazing.

He is decisive. He sets himself up to make moves on guys. It's like he can make defenders play in slow motion and he can see what to do next.

And Foster??? Holy hell, did he ever put on a move for that TD or what? Chris Berman is going to be using his "Whooooop!" call when he shows that highlight on ESPN.

Too many positives to mention here, actually. Two straight preseason games where both sides looked COMPETENT and in control of themselves, rather than being defined and painted into a corner by the opposing team.

Tom Cable, former Raiders head coach, is now the Assistant HC and Offensive Line coach for the Seahawks.

Just an observation.

Damn, I wish I could've seen this game. I can't wait for game 4 when we play the Steelers. I'm about 30 miles from Pittsburgh right now and stand to win a LOT of $$.

Maybe, although I believe we can pick up RBs for PS if needed. I'd almost rather see a PS with other players. If Slayton makes team, 4 Rbs enough. Let's stash some LBs and WRs on PS.

Damn, I wish I could've seen this game. I can't wait for game 4 when we play the Steelers. I'm about 30 miles from Pittsburgh right now and stand to win a LOT of $$.

You didn't SEE the game!?

If you've got a decent internet connection, you can pay $20 to get the Preseason Ticket on NFL.com and you can watch most of the games live (a few are blacked out) but you can also watch ANY game any time you want after it's over.

I'm going to go watch this game and delete it off my DVR because of all the NFLN interruptions during the live broadcast.

If you've got a decent internet connection, you can pay $20 to get the Preseason Ticket on NFL.com and you can watch most of the games live (a few are blacked out) but you can also watch ANY game any time you want after it's over.

I'm going to go watch this game and delete it off my DVR because of all the NFLN interruptions during the live broadcast.
Well thanks for the info, Johnny so LATEly. LOL

Well thanks for the info, Johnny so LATEly. LOL

atdhe.net for next time

Beerlover, what kind of beer is on the menu tonight?

Stone, Arrogant Bastard
arrogant_bastard.png

& he says Matt Leinart is not worthy. one can only hope the Texans are shopping him. dude cannot throw on target outside his own shadow I swear :vincepalm:

Stone, Arrogant Bastard
arrogant_bastard.png

& he says Matt Leinart is not worthy. one can only hope the Texans are shopping him. dude cannot throw on target outside his own shadow I swear :vincepalm:

He was dealing with a lot of pressure on many of his throws.

Nice game for the offense, the defense had some good spots as well. I'm very pleased with our offense right now.

Channel 13 sucks though. What a horrible looking picture. I hope they don't do anymore broadcasts.

Agreed. We finally got an HD feed two years ago and it looks like complete ass. Watching the replay of the Dolphins game on NFLN and it looks great in comparison.

Double Sigh. It's sad how the kids these days think it's cool to look unintelligent and completely unable to type a proper sentence. Apparently, showing off your underwear is a great fashion statement too. :vincepalm:

I think most grow out of it after 8th grade.

I just looked at the schedule, and channel 13 has the next two preseason games as well. That sucks. Why on earth can't they do a fricking HD broadcast? I swear, I'm not watching that damn channel again for anything.

Well, except for the football games.

Well, their broadcast was awful. Just like preseason last year. Does it cost them more to use good HD cameras versus the ones they bought on eBay?

Back