Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Super Bowl LVI Thread

beerlover

Hall of Fame
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...tion-as-rams-bengals-battle-in-super-bowl-56/

Thought Super Bowl LVI deserved its own thread. Two different approaches for sure. Rams have spent and all in (managed to fit under cap) Bengals will still be 45 million under the cap after game. Really is your classic David (Burrough) vs Goliath (Donald).

If there is another discussion thread covering Super Bowl please merge or delete. I’m very interested in everyone’s thoughts, expectations/predictions and analysis. Enjoy the day:wesmantexanfan:

I’ve got a different point of view. If the Bengals lose and their OL is the primary culprit…..it could make them a prime candidate to make a move for Tunsil if he’s available. Their position for making a move would be far more justifiable than when the Texans/OB made the move.

I'm pulling for the Bengals, but I've got a bad feeling this might be blowout.

we know all too well the apprehension when obviously over matched. this postseason has been magical so far, best seen in a lifetime, let’s hope it finishes strong.

I’ve got a different point of view. If the Bengals lose and their OL is the primary culprit…..it could make them a prime candidate to make a move for Tunsil if he’s available. Their position for making a move would be far more justifiable than when the Texans/OB made the move.

That’s stellar call. Exactly how the Rams did it, going out and signing premium talent for positions of need. He would probably renegotiate future contract for less to win a Championship too.

The Bengals took out the Titans and Chiefs in the playoffs, two teams I did NOT want to get to the SB. The Rams kept Brady out of another SB, so I'm grateful for that as well. But since it was the Bengals who knocked the Titans out, I'm going to pull for them.

The Bengals took out the Titans and Chiefs in the playoffs, two teams I did NOT want to get to the SB. The Rams kept Brady out of another SB, so I'm grateful for that as well. But since it was the Bengals who knocked the Titans out, I'm going to pull for them.
Hey now, the Rams kept the Titans from winning a SB once. 1 yard short. Forever grateful for that.

Back