Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Some of you Texans fans make my Pee Pee hurt!

Of course we were 7secs from being 0-5... but we're not, thanks to Schaub. That's why you see the majority of the board swanging on his nuts, including me. Matty Ice baby!

I have to agree with the OP. Coming here after a thrilling win and then reading the negativity and people saying that Schaub shouldn't be the starter...well, some of the "fans" on this board come off as having the emotional stability of a 2-legged chair. The same rationale they used last week to damn Rosenfelds, they don't apply to Schaub, and I'm gobsmacked.

There are a ton of QBs that wouldn't have recovered from the start that Schaub had, but yet he found a way to get the team down the field and score with 3 seconds left to win the game. And to tell the truth, I didn't expect the Texans to pull it off. I didn't think they had it in them, and they proved me wrong. I'm happy for that because if losing sets a tone, then pulling out a win like this also sets a tone and they deserve some credit after the heaping helping of (deserved) crap that has been shoveled on to them the last couple of weeks.

It's not easy being a Texans fan, and most of the time it's due to how the team plays. But today it's not easy being a Texans fans because the "fans"...well, they seem unhappier with success than with failure.

While you may enjoy mediocraty and feel wonderful of season after season where the team doesn't make it to the post season that is fine. Don't expect others to lower their standards for low expectations and under achievements that your okay with.

At the end of the day this team was like 7 seconds away from being 0-5 if it weren't for one last play that worked. That is not anything for a team that hadn't had a win to feel great about and feel like things have turned around. This team has a lot of improving to do.
Oh yeah, going 73 yds. in 1:40 to score a game winning TD isn't anything to feel good about. We got our first win of the season, (that's a positive),granted 1-4 is not where my expectations are for this team either. Would you be happier if we were 0-5? The weird thing is, I actually think you would be.:thinking:

Brad Lidge needed to go........his problem was mental and he needed a change of scenery, I'm happy he found his game again.

But the question remains, would he have gotten through it and got over his "mental" problem if our fans had not given him so much hell?

It's not easy being a Texans fan, and most of the time it's due to how the team plays. But today it's not easy being a Texans fans because the "fans"...well, they seem unhappier with success than with failure.

Success? Where? Which way did it go? Did I miss something?

I agree with most of your post, and I agree with the general sentiment of the OP, if not the name-calling and such. However, we should not ignore in victory what we wouldn't ignore in defeat, to paraphrase JVG.

As for success ... well, let's just say that the time for thin slicing is long gone for this team. We're fixing to be eight years gone with no playoffs in sight. Meanwhile, we've seen other teams come from cellar to playoffs. I'll try and keep the negativity in check, but yeah, I'm getting a little impatient. That doesn't mean I'm going anywhere, but it does mean I am less inclined to be putting lipstick on a pig.

Success? Where? Which way did it go? Did I miss something?

I agree with most of your post, and I agree with the general sentiment of the OP, if not the name-calling and such. However, we should not ignore in victory what we wouldn't ignore in defeat, to paraphrase JVG.

As for success ... well, let's just say that the time for thin slicing is long gone for this team. We're fixing to be eight years gone with no playoffs in sight. Meanwhile, we've seen other teams come from cellar to playoffs. I'll try and keep the negativity in check, but yeah, I'm getting a little impatient. That doesn't mean I'm going anywhere, but it does mean I am less inclined to be putting lipstick on a pig.

When did it go from a pitt-bull to a pig. Did she gain weight?

Schaub just screwed this team outa the number one pick in next years draft .... :sarcasm:

Oh yeah, going 73 yds. in 1:40 to score a game winning TD isn't anything to feel good about. We got our first win of the season, (that's a positive),granted 1-4 is not where my expectations are for this team either. Would you be happier if we were 0-5? The weird thing is, I actually think you would be.:thinking:

Just because you find comfort in a win where it came down to the last play and the team is still 1-4, don't expect others to find your same measurement of success acceptable and fulfilling. This is a message board where different fans give their opinions, and if you aren't capable of understanding why some fans have a passion for winning consistently and convincingly then I can't help you.

Not everyone on this board is a homer that believes this is a good team just because they are the team we root for. We still make objective evaluations and see where certain things are still lacking and expect it to improve. That is what people who are passionate about winning and achieving do.

Just because you find comfort in a win where it came down to the last play and the team is still 1-4, don't expect others to find your same measurement of success acceptable and fulfilling. This is a message board where different fans give their opinions, and if you aren't capable of understanding why some fans have a passion for winning consistently and convincingly then I can't help you.

Not everyone on this board is a homer that believes this is a good team just because they are the team we root for. We still make objective evaluations and see where certain things are still lacking and expect it to improve. That is what people who are passionate about winning and achieving do.
Maybe you missed the part where I said that 1-4 is not where my expectations are for this team. But still, I'm not going to b**** about not winning the game the way some fans might have wanted. A win is a win, and anybody who knows sports will tell you that. I'll give credit in the fact that despite 4 To's we still won the game, our players made clutch plays on the last drive and came back to win the game. Seriously, you're saying that we shouldn't be glad that we got a win. I'm sorry, I just don't get the logic.

I think too many people are telling other people what they already said....incorrectly. I guess if you don't want to be misunderstood, don't speak, lol.

If I say, "Schaub really wasn't very good today," that doesn't necessarilly imply, "Start Rosencopter!" or "Bring back HWWNBN!" or especially "Fire Kubiak!" If I say, "Mario cost us a TD today," that doesn't mean "Mario is a bust," or "Okoye would make a better receiver."

Too many people are jumping to conclusions.

If I say, "Schaub really wasn't very good today," that doesn't necessarilly imply, "Start Rosencopter!" or "Bring back HWWNBN!" or especially "Fire Kubiak!" If I say, "Mario cost us a TD today," that doesn't mean "Mario is a bust," or "Okoye would make a better receiver."

office_space_kit_mat.jpg

Oh so now you wish we would have taken Bush, is that it?:foottap: Unbelievable!

:)

I'm just going to come right out and say it - The Houston Texans true fanbase is embarressed that some of you even fix your mouthes to say that your fans of the Texans. Some of you are idiots, imbociles, d-bags and every loser acronym I can think of, and here's why.

After enjoying a thrilling victory for my favorite team today, a noble effort by a QB facing all kinds of early adversity, and a defense that stepped up and played their asses off today, I get in my truck, turn on the radio, and what is the first thing I here - Some dumb broad talking about how Schaub is pathetic and how Sage needs to be the starter of the Texans. At first I'm like, okay..what the hell is her problem? The Texans won today. Needless to say, it got worse. I turned my damn radio off and started steaming. I mean, I was pissed. Caller after caller saying how bad Schaub played and how bad Kubiak coached the game and how both need to go - AFTER A F&%$#NG WIN!

So I get home and come to my favorite site to chat it up with what I thought were real Texans fans. And what do I see but more of the same. Schaub played horrible, Kubes needs to go, we want Sage, blow it all up. I mean, give me a break. We've been clammering for five weeks for our team to show some guts and nuts. They finally do it, and most fans have nothing good to say about it.

Here's how I saw it today. Schaub started out very poor. He stayed at it though which should prove he is tough enough to overcome his shortfalls. Overall, he had a solid outing and won the game for the Texans. And you idiots still hooting and hollering for Sage, are you guys serious? Let's compare: Sage comes out and plays okay through most of the game only to blow up when it counted the most, Schaub comes out and plays bad at the start only to come through and make plays when it counted the most. Do you guys really want to see Sage again?

And as far as Kubiak, please refer to my main man Polo's signature. Enough said. The bottom line is the Texans won today with Matt Schaub as the starter. They won because he made plays today. He's the starter, he should be starter, and he will remain the starter. Same for our head coach. Great overall effort by the team today. Piss poor results from the fans. We suck!

Fantastic post dude. I agree entirely.

While you may enjoy mediocraty and feel wonderful of season after season where the team doesn't make it to the post season that is fine. Don't expect others to lower their standards for low expectations and under achievements that your okay with.

At the end of the day this team was like 7 seconds away from being 0-5 if it weren't for one last play that worked. That is not anything for a team that hadn't had a win to feel great about and feel like things have turned around. This team has a lot of improving to do.

I guess you would not do too well if you were a Lions fan.

I guess you would not do too well if you were a Lions fan.

The only teams with a worse record than ours in the NFL is the Lions (0-5) and the Bungles (0-6). You could say that we are just a tick away from being able to see how we all would do.:mcnugget:

Good thread with some interesting post.

What I see from this team, especially over the last 3 games, is a team with a lot of fight that hasn't quite "put it it all together" yet, but may have turned the corner with the win yesterday. Sure, it was ugly at times, but I think they are maturing as a team and they're finally realizing what it's going to take to win as a team. A will to win. It just seemed like, during that last drive, that the the players decided to step up and not lose the game, and put it all out on the field.

Remember, this is a young team that was going through a lot of growing pains the last 6 weeks, but I really think the worst is behind us, and I believe there will be better times ahead! JMHO! :texflag:

The only teams with a worse record than ours in the NFL is the Lions (0-5) and the Bungles (0-6). You could say that we are just a tick away from being able to see how we all would do.:mcnugget:

The Texans are the best darn 1-5 team in the league. With a few other inept teams coming up, please try to post ecstatically.

You are harshing my mellow.

Without the name calling I agree with the original poster. At least this QB finished a game instead of losing it. They both are suspect but I like that part of it. I will say though that I'm hearing on the radio with the easy schedule the Texans are about to make a move. They are still a bad team and there are no Ws that are automatic with this bunch. It's frustrating to hear that.

heard that chick, it's a chick. i'm a fan and schaub sucks. people want a winner and the texans aren't there yet. cowboys are getting hell.

I heard that call too - it was almost like a prank call, as the girl that called in was ridiculous. She was practically saying Sage should start, "he's cuter". "When I bought my car, I bought the cute one". It was that sort of call so I wouldn't get too worked up or deem that call representative of most Texans fans.

I'm just going to come right out and say it - The Houston Texans true fanbase is embarressed that some of you even fix your mouthes to say that your fans of the Texans. Some of you are idiots, imbociles, d-bags and every loser acronym I can think of, and here's why.

After enjoying a thrilling victory for my favorite team today, a noble effort by a QB facing all kinds of early adversity, and a defense that stepped up and played their asses off today, I get in my truck, turn on the radio, and what is the first thing I here - Some dumb broad talking about how Schaub is pathetic and how Sage needs to be the starter of the Texans. At first I'm like, okay..what the hell is her problem? The Texans won today. Needless to say, it got worse. I turned my damn radio off and started steaming. I mean, I was pissed. Caller after caller saying how bad Schaub played and how bad Kubiak coached the game and how both need to go - AFTER A F&%$#NG WIN!

So I get home and come to my favorite site to chat it up with what I thought were real Texans fans. And what do I see but more of the same. Schaub played horrible, Kubes needs to go, we want Sage, blow it all up. I mean, give me a break. We've been clammering for five weeks for our team to show some guts and nuts. They finally do it, and most fans have nothing good to say about it.

Here's how I saw it today. Schaub started out very poor. He stayed at it though which should prove he is tough enough to overcome his shortfalls. Overall, he had a solid outing and won the game for the Texans. And you idiots still hooting and hollering for Sage, are you guys serious? Let's compare: Sage comes out and plays okay through most of the game only to blow up when it counted the most, Schaub comes out and plays bad at the start only to come through and make plays when it counted the most. Do you guys really want to see Sage again?

And as far as Kubiak, please refer to my main man Polo's signature. Enough said. The bottom line is the Texans won today with Matt Schaub as the starter. They won because he made plays today. He's the starter, he should be starter, and he will remain the starter. Same for our head coach. Great overall effort by the team today. Piss poor results from the fans. We suck!

What he said.... except all I can think today is wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Originally Posted by Texecutioner

Thhhhhpt:wild: ok seriously wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That's exactly what it is. You analyze the game and they get their panties in a bunch. Some people just don't care how they win, if they win, they are nothing but happy. And to see other people pointing out the bad plays, well that's just wrong.

Funny thing is those are the people who get mad and start calling people names. The people who analyze just give their 2 cents on the game, but get responses from homers with a bunch of assumptions and goofy logic.

"We won the game so shut the f up about the negatives."

Pretty simple minded, IMO. JMO.

+1

These are many of the same people who ran Brad Lidge out of town because he wasn't able to live up to their expectations of perfection.

You are kidding right? Houston is probably one of the softest cities when it comes to the fan's and media's treatment of players. David friggin Carr was the starting QB here for FIVE YEARS of atrocious play. He would have been ridden out on a rail after 3 years tops in any other NFL city.

I am glad that we won yesterday, but that doesn't mean all is well in Texansland. We continued to make stupid mistakes, our HC was again clueless when it came to clock management at the end of the first half, and the complete defensive breakdown on the Wildcat formation flea-flicker was embarrassing.

It comes down to expectations. I thought we had a legitimate shot to be a 9-7 to 10-6 if we got really lucky football team that could contend for a playoff spot. What we have show so far is that we are a bad football team that appears to have regressed. Don't get on the fans for not jumping through hoops since we finally won a damn game. This isn't the first or second year of the franchise anymore. We as fans should have higher standards.

It's weird, because at once I am the most encouraged about the future as I have ever been with this team, while at the same time wondering when the next self inflicted implosion will occur.

Folks, after Pittsburgh the only team that has really and truly beaten the Texans is the Texans themselves. We could very easily be looking at 3-2, or even 4-1 this morning. I realize that's not reality, but my point is this - This team bears no resemblence to the Dom Capers led 2-14 team which had trouble tying it's shoelaces correctly.

This team has some real talent, espeically on offense. We FINALLY have an offense that can move the ball and put points on the board at a pretty alarming rate. In fact, the only thing keeping this offense from elite level is a little more consistent play from the LT, and most importantly better decision making and ball security at the QB position.

Matt played an uneven game with some highs and lows. However, all of you yesterday calling for Sage need to be reminded of something. The last two weeks Matt has played he has compiled 4 td passes, approx 700 yards passing, and one interception that was clearly his fault. He has also led us to two end of game drives to either tie or win when the chips were on the line, a HUGELY positve quality in a QB.

And that is in basically one season of starting. Do we really want to go down memory lane? How many times did Mr Mittens in FIVE years throw for over 300 yards in a game - and twice in a row at that? How many times did he have 3 td passes in a game? How many times did Mr. Mittens have a two minute drive the likes of which we saw yesterday, or even at Jax?

You people are complaining because you aren't getting cavier? Well, the shrmip pate' is a whole lot better than the Creme de' la' Spam you were fed for five freaking years, and many of you wanted to continue that diet.

Me, it's clear that Kubes still has issues, the D still has some issues, and we make too many unforcred errors. But, by the same token, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and for once it's not a train headed my way.

It's weird, because at once I am the most encouraged about the future as I have ever been with this team, while at the same time wondering when the next self inflicted implosion will occur.

Folks, after Pittsburgh the only team that has really and truly beaten the Texans is the Texans themselves. We could very easily be looking at 3-2, or even 4-1 this morning. I realize that's not reality, but my point is this - This team bears no resemblence to the Dom Capers led 2-14 team which had trouble tying it's shoelaces correctly.

This team has some real talent, espeically on offense. We FINALLY have an offense that can move the ball and put points on the board at a pretty alarming rate. In fact, the only thing keeping this offense from elite level is a little more consistent play from the LT, and most importantly better decision making and ball security at the QB position.

Matt played an uneven game with some highs and lows. However, all of you yesterday calling for Sage need to be reminded of something. The last two weeks Matt has played he has compiled 4 td passes, approx 700 yards passing, and one interception that was clearly his fault. He has also led us to two end of game drives to either tie or win when the chips were on the line, a HUGELY positve quality in a QB.

And that is in basically one season of starting. Do we really want to go down memory lane? How many times did Mr Mittens in FIVE years throw for over 300 yards in a game - and twice in a row at that? How many times did he have 3 td passes in a game? How many times did Mr. Mittens have a two minute drive the likes of which we saw yesterday, or even at Jax?

You people are complaining because you aren't getting cavier? Well, the shrmip pate' is a whole lot better than the Creme de' la' Spam you were fed for five freaking years, and many of you wanted to continue that diet.

Me, it's clear that Kubes still has issues, the D still has some issues, and we make too many unforcred errors. But, by the same token, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and for once it's not a train headed my way.

Must spread rep first

That's exactly what it is. You analyze the game and they get their panties in a bunch. Some people just don't care how they win, if they win, they are nothing but happy. And to see other people pointing out the bad plays, well that's just wrong.

Funny thing is those are the people who get mad and start calling people names. The people who analyze just give their 2 cents on the game, but get responses from homers with a bunch of assumptions and goofy logic.

"We won the game so shut the f up about the negatives."

Pretty simple minded, IMO. JMO.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious for me. You've saved me some keystrokes!

Yeah, what is weird about this win is that I can't remember being so angry during a win. And so happy that a nail biter actually turned out good for the Texans. It was weird.

Schaub has struggled mightily in the first quarter of games. I looked into it, and he didn't have the same struggles last year.

Hard to figure out who this team is and how good the could be. They have lost to:

The 4-1 Steelers, the 5-0 Titans, the 3-3 Jags and the 3-2 Colts. Three of those are road games. They tried to give it away to the Dolphins. A much nicer stretch of games coming up, and really, the Texans look like a team that is still learning how to play together. They need to learn some confidence.

Before the season, I said that this season was going to come down to whether they could survive this stretch of games with some health and confidence. Their key players are healthy (knock on wood), and they don't have the locker room melt down that a lot of losing teams already have.

All that being said, I would dearly like for them to stomp a mudhole into the Lions. For their sakes and for the fan's sake.

Yeah, what is weird about this win is that I can't remember being so angry during a win. And so happy that a nail biter actually turned out good for the Texans. It was weird.

Schaub has struggled mightily in the first quarter of games. I looked into it, and he didn't have the same struggles last year.

Hard to figure out who this team is and how good the could be. They have lost to:

The 4-1 Steelers, the 5-0 Titans, the 3-3 Jags and the 3-2 Colts. Three of those are road games. They tried to give it away to the Dolphins. A much nicer stretch of games coming up, and really, the Texans look like a team that is still learning how to play together. They need to learn some confidence.

Before the season, I said that this season was going to come down to whether they could survive this stretch of games with some health and confidence. Their key players are healthy (knock on wood), and they don't have the locker room melt down that a lot of losing teams already have.

All that being said, I would dearly like for them to stomp a mudhole into the Lions. For their sakes and for the fan's sake.

Matt got married and can longer be the care free QB he was . Rumor has it that he can longer play poker with the boys on Thursday night cause the new bride wants him to watch Survivor with her .

It's also been pointed out that Matt has to have the yard mowed and the trash taken out before he can go to the hotel on Saturday night .

Bottom line is he has the polar oppisite problem of Kelen Winslow

What credit should we be giving? 1 win? More? Until further notice, we are 1-4 and exactly that good.

Chillax. I said we are better team than some of our fans give us credit for, I didn't say anything about our record. You know what I meant. I am talking about potential, potential that I believe is going to translate to more wins.

what some folks fail to realize - or acknowledge - that part of being a winning team means that sometimes you find a way to win when you aren't on top of your game.

Remember the Cowboys' victory against the Bills last year on MNF? Romo threw 4-5 INTs. I think the Bills returned a couple of them for TDs. Yet, all that counts is that they won.

Remember "The Catch" when Montana hit Dwight Clark in the back of the endzone against the Cowboys? Montana turned the ball over 3-4 times that day. All that counts is that they won.

Those of you who expect every win to be a thing of beauty and that the team should always play error-free ball need to stop smoking that s#!t and join the rest of us in the land of the real. Sometimes wins are ugly.

Yeah, Schaub had a couple of bonehead INTs
and yeah, AJ fumbled the ball on the way to his 2nd TD
and yeah, Eugene Wilson gave the ball right back after making what should have been the game-clinching INT
and yeah, Duane Brown got seriously schooled all day by Joey Porter.

But we kept fighting back; Schaub & Co. never gave up or "mailed it in" - even with Porter & Co. in his face all day. That shows me there's a whole bunch of fight in our Texans. We might not always win but, by God, we won't quit. That makes me proud.

:fans:

We were also a few plays and a coin toss away from possibly being 4-1...

If "if" was fifth and all that jazz...

If you look at the way the team has played and not simply at the win or loss column I find it amazingly simple to see that the team has improved since last year and even since the beggining of this season...

Be upset about the losses...That's normal...

But to gripe about wins? That's a little silly to me, because that'd mean the Texans would either have to blow opponents out consistently or never make an error for them to play at your "standards"...I've yet to watch a game where a team played perfect football...The game was close because both teams made some outstanding plays....You can't discredit the opponent....Those guys get paid to make plays too...

We beat a team that has been playing some good football this year...Yes we made errors, but there have been a lot more positives this year (and in that game in particular) vs. years past...We finally are getting some semblance of a pass rush...Linebackers are actually making plays...DB's are even in the vicinity of recievers...Offense is potent when they aren't causing themselves grief...Rushing game is looking nice...Owen Daniels owns the middle of the field...

The positives far outweighed the negatives, and we got a W..

I'm not one to tell a fan how to be a fan, but to be this pissy after a win where so many positives occurred is just difficult for me to grasp...

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree TC, I had the same mixed feelings ... after Schaub scored and he threw the ball against the wall, I joked about that being one of his better passes on that last drive ..

I am happy we won but I couldn't help but think about some of the decisions Schaub made being center.. throwing into double coverage and stuff ....anyway
All I can say is if this was a perfect game, then the Texan coaches wouldn't have much game film to work with and the guys wouldn't learn

Here is a start to hopefully another win next week :splits:

Honestly, I came out of this game feeling like we could play with anybody.....

There isn't a team left on our schedule that I look at and feel like we can't beat...

Don't know how it's going to translate, but that's a good feeling that I never had when the team was coached by Capers...

Thank you. Rep.

And another point for the Schaub bashers. Schaub has had major trouble with the 3/4, as evidenced by his terrible start in Pittsburg. And the Fins have been playing some pretty damn good D this year to boot. Yet, Matt rings them up for nearly 200 more yards thru the air than their avg this year after just suffering thru a bad illness and losing 7 pounds and being in aa weakened state.

Did he make some mistakes and had some errant thrown? Yes. Did he have a few poor decisions? Yes.

Did he throw for nearly 400 yards? Yes. Did he throw for one TD, and run for the game clincher? Yes. Did he run a great two minute drill even after having a terrible sack to start the drive, and only had one TO to do it? YES!

Most importantly, when it mattered MOST, did he go brain dead and turn into Matt Schaubencopter? NO! He was level headed, sharp, didn't panic, and made the plays that win games when it mattered most.

I don't think it's going out on a limb at all to say we would be 2-3 right now had Schaub played against the Colts instead of Sage. Granted, it's impossible to know, but that's certainly my prediction.

Who should be the starter the rest of the year? Unquestionably Schaub. Sage plays best when it matters least, and plays his poorest when it matter most. The Indy game is exhibit A on why he should remain a backup.

A much nicer stretch of games coming up, and really, the Texans look like a team that is still learning how to play together. They need to learn some confidence.

it's a testament to the coaches that "learning how to play together" isnt as pronounced as it could be. in a little over 2 seasons we've replaced 9 starters on offense, and right now have 10 new starters on defense. we've got 14+ contributors acquired through 3 drafts, and 8 as starters (2 rookies) ... the youth on this team has really stepped up and is making their mark. the fluke is that it's our veterans are the ones making mistakes.

I won't hate on either QB because I feel both guys have given 100% to the organization and really do the extra stuff off the field in the film room and in the offseason that makes all the difference...which is more than I can say about our previous QB....

make no mistake. AJ won that game for us. Schaub's QB draw was risky, ballsy, and well executed but if AJ doesn't miraculously catch that horrible pass from Schaub on 4th Down we are 0-5. Credit to Kubiak for keeping his team focused with their eye on the prize. They didn't quit and although they came out flat....again....they turned it around and pulled out a gutsy win and all signs were pointing to another heartbreaking loss.

Thanks Texans

and they were in all but one of those games!

I would like that too. But I happened to notice that the Lions sacked Gus F. FOUR times. While A.D. got his yards, the Lions kept him out of the end zone and made him fumble twice. They also have a very serious deep threat in Calvin Johnson.
0-5 or not, the Lions' game is no gimme.

...and I want them to do it for their sake. We fans are much to squirrelly to appreciate it.

LOL. So because a person is analytical about the team and how it should move forward that makes someone a poor fan? Do you think that after a win the players and coaching staff just pat each other on the back and be done with it for the week because they won? No, they look at their successes AND mistakes and go over ways not to make them the next week. Just because fans are trying to figure out how we can make this team even better doesn't mean that they're poor fans.

Back