Some of you Texans fans make my Pee Pee hurt!

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Texan JBZ, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Texan JBZ

Texan JBZ Da Sip's Finest

I'm just going to come right out and say it - The Houston Texans true fanbase is embarressed that some of you even fix your mouthes to say that your fans of the Texans. Some of you are idiots, imbociles, d-bags and every loser acronym I can think of, and here's why.

After enjoying a thrilling victory for my favorite team today, a noble effort by a QB facing all kinds of early adversity, and a defense that stepped up and played their asses off today, I get in my truck, turn on the radio, and what is the first thing I here - Some dumb broad talking about how Schaub is pathetic and how Sage needs to be the starter of the Texans. At first I'm like, okay..what the hell is her problem? The Texans won today. Needless to say, it got worse. I turned my damn radio off and started steaming. I mean, I was pissed. Caller after caller saying how bad Schaub played and how bad Kubiak coached the game and how both need to go - AFTER A F&%$#NG WIN!

So I get home and come to my favorite site to chat it up with what I thought were real Texans fans. And what do I see but more of the same. Schaub played horrible, Kubes needs to go, we want Sage, blow it all up. I mean, give me a break. We've been clammering for five weeks for our team to show some guts and nuts. They finally do it, and most fans have nothing good to say about it.

Here's how I saw it today. Schaub started out very poor. He stayed at it though which should prove he is tough enough to overcome his shortfalls. Overall, he had a solid outing and won the game for the Texans. And you idiots still hooting and hollering for Sage, are you guys serious? Let's compare: Sage comes out and plays okay through most of the game only to blow up when it counted the most, Schaub comes out and plays bad at the start only to come through and make plays when it counted the most. Do you guys really want to see Sage again?

And as far as Kubiak, please refer to my main man Polo's signature. Enough said. The bottom line is the Texans won today with Matt Schaub as the starter. They won because he made plays today. He's the starter, he should be starter, and he will remain the starter. Same for our head coach. Great overall effort by the team today. Piss poor results from the fans. We suck!

2. Hardcore Texan

Hardcore Texan Magnet Man

I am with you bro. We are a better team then some of our fans give us credit for.

gtexan02 likes this.
  3. ATXtexanfan

ATXtexanfan Site Contributor

heard that chick, it's a chick. i'm a fan and schaub sucks. people want a winner and the texans aren't there yet. cowboys are getting hell.

4. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Subscribed Contributor

5. TexansSeminole

TexansSeminole Hall of Fame

Different people approach things differently.

Some people, it doesn't matter how you win, they are ecstatic and look to next week. Others like to analyze the play of the team, win or lose.

I don't think there is any need to talk about "true fans" or "real fans". Like DB says, if your watching the Texans games still, your a fan. Nobody would go through this much and not be a fan.

I don't think many people are calling for Sage, just looking at the inconsistent play from Matt Schaub.

I don't see alot of consistency, do you? Inconsistency between games, or throughout the game. I've seen them both. I think last year people had more of a tolerance for it because it was his first year starting, but now it's year 2. I realize he didn't play the whole year last year, but it's still year 2.

The main difference we have here is that some people expect everybody to be happy that we won, regardless of how it happened. Some people are happy that we won, but still feel the team did not play well, and that we are an inconsistent football team that needs to work on ALOT of things.

Again, there is no need to talk about "real fans" here. We are all real fans.

:texflag:

Double Barrel, Buffi2 and TexansFight like this.
  6. b0ng

b0ng Ooops

Reppe'd

A truly horrible performance by the QB usually doesn't involve a 70 yard drive in under 2 minutes with the QB running in the score on 4th and 2.

7. HJam72

HJam72 Hall of Fame

Some of us are running our mouthes off. :embarrass

8. Runner

Runner Hubcap Diamond Staff Member

Just a note: It is much more insulting to call someone an imbecile if you spell the word correctly. Imbociles kind of loses the edge, you know?

9. ATXtexanfan

ATXtexanfan Site Contributor

lol

10. Buffi2

Buffi2 Site Contributor

While I could do without the name calling part - I agree with everything else you said. I think the fans are in a negative cave and have forgotten what light looks like.:goodpost:

11. Norg

Norg Hall of Fame

I think thoes people that say thoes things its all OPN let them think whatever they wanna think

But i was at the game today and Boooing Matt through out the hole game was just down right wrong i felt sad being a texan fan during when that was going on i was the only one clapping

heck i think i even see one of are O line shake his head at us in disgust on how we where booing matt

i just think booing him in the 1st Quarter was not justifed yet heck QB around the league always throw INT and dont get booed

bottom line is IMO We have Matt/Sage and both are pretty much at the same level we have no other QB expect Brink and i dont think hes going to be starting so this is the situation we are in there is no way out intill the draft

Double Barrel likes this.
  12. Mailman

Mailman Pwned by Hakeem

+1

These are many of the same people who ran Brad Lidge out of town because he wasn't able to live up to their expectations of perfection.

13. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

I think our fans love to lose. They love to think that the ycould fix things. They are the opposite of fairweather fans. But worse.

14. Honoring Earl 34

Honoring Earl 34 Hey Koolaid

I'm usually so happy that we won that the other things can wait until next week .

There is a point and it's maybe today we learned how to win ... make plays when it counts .

Giant Tiger likes this.
  15. utahmark

utahmark markbeth

wtf are you talking about?

16. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

Brad Lidge needed to go........his problem was mental and he needed a change of scenery, I'm happy he found his game again.

17. Hardcore Texan

Hardcore Texan Magnet Man

Exactly. It goes both ways, look at how we were in it with Jax and should have beat the Colts. Today was a grinder and we finally got it done. What I see in all of those games in consistently better football than the first two games. Dare I say, good football. There is intensity, there is an effective running game, and there are explosive plays. And to my suprise pretty decent defense when it counts. I look at all that, plus the adversity that our boys overcame out there and I see a young team maturing. A young team that has had their ass whipped in the past but doesn't give up. They keep fighting and clawing and today found a way to win. I think this win gets cemented in their minds, a boost in self esteem if you will. We shall see.

GlassHalfFull likes this.
  18. mattieuk

mattieuk Site Contributor

Apparently they do in Houston!

379 yard passing. A game winning rushing TD. Coming back from a weekend off, due to illness. Added pressure due to stupid 'QB controversy' debates. Good 'bouncebackability' to come back from the poor start. Posting his career passing yards, and allowing his AJ to do the same.

Yea its his second season. Yea he did start off poorly. Yea he did win us this football game.

Chillax people, wait until theres another Titans game before calling for his damn head.

19. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Subscribed Contributor

Good post. I agree wholeheartedly.

20. buddyboy

buddyboy All Pro

:goodpost: