Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

r. alexander/e.everett/l.timmons which one?

baba ganoush

Waterboy
Rufus Alexander or Earl Everett or Lawrence Timmons, which one of these linebackers would you take with the second pick?

in Rufus I see a very similar talent to DeMeco Ryans, will be a stud & take care of his assignments :)

alexander wasnt all that impressive in oklahomas bowl game,imo...

your kidding right :confused:

17 tackles, 14 solo & 1.5 sacks. also noticed he was excellent in coverage. will be outstanding in NFL. quiet leadership, hard worker, studies film Big 12 defensive player of the year, plays for a great program steeped in tradition, very similar to Alabama & DeMeco Ryans.

Going to be a very hard choice in the second round that's for sure beerlover. I think Harris is a ligitiamte prospect for that pick.

Rufus Alexander definitely. I like him a lot and he also reminds me of a Demeco Ryans, probably slightly more athletic than Demeco. I'm not real fond of Earl Everett and I don't know a whole lot about Timmons at the moment.

if we were able to draft rufus alexander we could move morlon greenwood to the strong side were he played some in miami...

alexander-ryans-greenwood... i could definitely could live with that:marionaner:

if we were able to draft rufus alexander we could move morlon greenwood to the strong side were he played some in miami...

alexander-ryans-greenwood... i could definitely could live with that:marionaner:

I don't particularly like Greenwood at strongside. That's my one problem with drafting Rufus or most of the other top LBs in this class is that they play weakside LB, so assuming Greenwood stays that isn't a great fit. There are some bigger LBs in this draft that could play strongside like David Harris or H.B. Blades, although both of them played MLB in college, but I think both could be a good at SLB on the next level and could likely be taken later in the draft than Rufus.

Back