Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Preseason Game 4 Thread: Bucs @ Texans

Taylor impressed me tonight for the second time. I think I was wrong about David Anderson, the guy really showed up tonight. TJ impressed me as well as a few others.

I lovin it. Richard Smith has those guys blowing and going on defense. It's just a matter of time before the offense catches up.

Go Texans!!

Talk about some energy on the field tonigh..nobody gave up....nice to see after last year. David Anderson ...I like it YAC, thats what its all about!

PowerfulDragon said:
this game told me that we need more DB's.

I think we have enough DBs, what we need are a few with talent. I know thats what you mean. I think with our starting D-line in putting pressure on the QB it shouldn't be such a glaring flaw in our Defense.

Hutch13 said:
Hows Bennie Joppru been looking so far?
He caught a TD(I've heard him and Lewis though) right as was able to see the field. Traffic at Reliant is HORRIBLE. I planned to tailgate but barely made it to about halfway through the first quarter. Great experience though, my friend Jacob and I looked like a bunch of drunks and scared everyone away until we found ourselves front row behind the endzone. We weren't drunk, we were just...having fun.:chicken:

I called the Bruce Gradkoski TD right after he started the drive...believe me now? He's going to be the starter eventually. Say its a preseason game and I'll point to Jay Cutler.

mexican_texan said:
I called the Bruce Gradkoski TD right after he started the drive...believe me now? He's going to be the starter eventually. Say its a preseason game and I'll point to Jay Cutler.

Obviously you didnt watch last weeks Bucs game. Simms will improve this year.

TexansLucky13 said:
I doubt that that is legal. Notice that they ask for Euros yet stream American television....

P.S. - If it turns that that it is not legal, there are other Streaming TV programs that do not charge anything. Hehe.

Please elaborate.

In my search last night, none of the free ones were carrying the game, so it was worth $4 bucks to me to watch the game. Anyway, to repeat the site for others that are in the same predicament as I am, unable to see Texans games due to living in the wrong location, I recommend this site.

http://www.streamtvnow.com

Back