Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Predict Ryan Mallett's stats at Carolina?

My prediction is he runs a tight fast paced offense with several WTF moments at least one of which will be bad.

That and my basil looks really good. Tomato and it are destined for the game.

My prediction is that he will hopefully be warming the bench in the second half.

At least Hoyer is mobile enough to run away from the pressure and not throw
supersonic passes to check down receivers..

What a mess!

My prediction is that he will hopefully be warming the bench in the second half.

At least Hoyer is mobile enough to run away from the pressure and not throw
supersonic passes to check down receivers..

What a mess!

That mobility didn't help Hoyer last week. 4 sacks. I can't think of any good throws he made while extending a play.

But you think this week would be different?

Even though we have the same issues that leads to Hoyer stinking it up. Defense can't shorten the field. ST doesn't shorten the field. No offensive line. No run game.

But Brian Hoyer is going to save the day.

:ok:

30/29 425 yards 10 TDs
Yup he's going to complete a pass he never attempted. It's going to be some matrix type stuff. They're going to have to redo the QBR and passer efficiency rating after Mallett goes ham. Plus he's a swell and caring guy of outstanding character and has a hot gf.

I may have been slightly off on my prediction but there's always next week vs Bucs.

27/58 for 244 yards (4.2 ypa) with 1 TD and 1 INT.

This loss isn't on him as the entire team played like crap, but I was hoping for a better first step. Today was pretty meh. A lot of those touch/accuracy issues cropped up.

My prediction is he runs a tight fast paced offense with several WTF moments at least one of which will be bad.

That and my basil looks really good. Tomato and it are destined for the game.
Well at least, by God, you know how to eat!

Mallet was an atrocity in the first half. I have never seen anyone as inaccurate, and with as little touch
as he had. Not an NFL QB in the least.

My new nickname for him is "hammer head", because like I said in the game thread, he appears to
be dumber than a bag of hammers.

Look at the last play of the game. He stepped beyond the line of scrimmage to throw a supersonic
ball 3 feet over the head of a receiver at the back of the endzone.

Raw material and measureables don't win games, and he doesn't even remotely fit the bill of
the "smart QB" that BoB was preaching when we hired him last year.

There's a reason why we poured money down the shitter on Hoyer, it's because SphycterChin knew
this is who Mallet was..

Last edited:
27/58 for 244 yards (4.2 ypa) with 1 TD and 1 INT.

This loss isn't on him as the entire team played like crap, but I was hoping for a better first step. Today was pretty meh. A lot of those touch/accuracy issues cropped up.

yeah I expected us to struggle on offense, but not this much.

The run game has been nonexistent and the WR's don't seem to be In sync with either of our qbs...a miscommunication led to an int against KC and today Mallet missed several WR's throwing to 1 area while they were in another.

Back