Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Pre-season 8/9/2013, Game 1 vs Vikings: Top 5 things you are interested in seeing?

Case seems to understand better what is going on and what they are trying to do on each play. Makes quicker decisions.

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley 41m
BURNnnnn RT @khouron: Don't worry Texans fans. These tech issues won't be happening when the season starts and the games are on #KHOU
Expand

Fatality!

I like what Im seeing out of a lot of potential 2nd and 3rd stringers. Dj and little Dre will only get better throughout the season. Case might take over the 2nd string QB and Woods fits our system really well. Depth is always good!!!

Boren! Get to the choppa!!!

Did someone say Rosenfels?

Some thoughts on that drive...

Why is Alec Lemon our 4th string WR even though he catches everything?

Our 4th string offensive line is abusing their 4th string defensive line.

Why did Ray Graham come in and get the TD when Deji Karim worked for that drive?

Keenum looking very poised right now.

I was really pulling for Jean, but letting the ball bounce off his facemask definitely cooled my support.

I'm liking what I am seeing from Case. And man oh man, is there some darn good competition for that 3rd RB slot.

ABC13 Should be ashamed of themselves!!!

Just turbble service! Especially for those of us that wanted or needed to see things by certain players and see certain things that we were excited about seeing.

Channel 13 fell WAY SHORT!

As I predicted on twitter, they would somehow blame it on Minneapolis...

IF I were the Texans, I would re-shop the pre-season broadcasts, keeping Spencer Tillman in mind.

I hope that LezbianCraig (LezboCraig - Craig Shelton) or Lamont call them out on HoustonMediaWatch.com

All y'all should pay attention to HoustonMediaWatch.com

There's actually good recipes there too.

Case Keenum fanboys are going to be absolutely insufferable after this :kitten:
I like what I see from him. I'm not rabid like some of the other guys in support of him, but I love the progression. He looks comfortable, and that makes me comfortable.

ABC13 Should be ashamed of themselves!!!

Just turbble service! Especially for those of us that wanted or needed to see things by certain players and see certain things that we were excited about seeing.

Channel 13 fell WAY SHORT!

As I predicted on twitter, they would somehow blame it on Minneapolis...

IF I were the Texans, I would re-shop the pre-season broadcasts, keeping Spencer Tillman in mind.

I hope that LezbianCraig or Lamont call them out on HoustonMediaWatch.com

All y'all should pay attention to HoustonMediaWatch.com

There's actually good recipes there too.

Stephanie Stradley ‏@StephStradley 55m
Shakes fist at corporate goofs RT @ChrisCJackson Houston can't watch the Astros or Rockets. This just completes the trifecta

:vincepalm:

Case seems to throw the ball that he needs to. Hell he even threw one Jean could catch. TJ doesn't seem to have any touch.

Case seems to throw the ball that he needs to. Hell he even threw one Jean could catch. TJ doesn't seem to have any touch.

Case is a beast. I have great feelings about him. He just understands, that timeout aside. He has awesome release and can move around and avoid pressure.

That's the least ch 13 could do with replaying the game commercial free tomorrow at 7.

Case Keenum fanboys are going to be absolutely insufferable after this :kitten:
I like what I see from him. I'm not rabid like some of the other guys in support of him, but I love the progression. He looks comfortable, and that makes me comfortable.

He didn't do anything spectacular, but he did lots of little things right. I like the way he leads the receivers, especially on those little flare/flats routes. He went through his progressions pretty well. His first couple reads were shut down a few times and he still made a play, very comfortable and poised. I like the rollout to the left that he did, though he followed it up with a poor throw. He seems to have great awareness out there. Overall, I am very happy with his progression. He still has a ways to go before he wins the #2 job, though.

"One of the things you learn about the National Football League is that it's an incestuous business." --Spencer Tillman.

He didn't do anything spectacular, but he did lots of little things right. I like the way he leads the receivers, especially on those little flare/flats routes. He went through his progressions pretty well. His first couple reads were shut down a few times and he still made a play, very comfortable and poised. I like the rollout to the left that he did, though he followed it up with a poor throw. He seems to have great awareness out there. Overall, I am very happy with his progression. He still has a ways to go before he wins the #2 job, though.

He made the passes when he needed to, he avoided the pressure when he needed to, and he checked down when he needed to.

He did everything right and he did what was asked of him.

He gets a pass.

Super quick hitting impressions -

1) ABC 13 sucks giant balls and not just because of the outage

2) Case Keenum > TJ Yates

3) DJ is a rookie. Upside but lots to learn

4) OTOH, #10 ready to ball now. #superstar in making

5) Earl Mitchell wrecked shop

6) Willie Jefferson better make this team. #freak

7) Really think C Wood fits our offense best. Reminded me of a young Foster. Other RB's also looked good, but Wood just "fits". Tough cuts

8) Running game MUCH better than last preseason

9) Roc was horrible

10) AJ Bouye > Roc C.

11) Joe Marciano has naked pics of Kubiak in bed with Toro

12) Loving Dline depth. Saw lots of good play by backups

13) Slow to, fast thru. Deals and games. :gun:

14) The end.

I'm in Tackville, my son is touring college. So I cant watch the game. Glad to hear Case is doing well. What's wrong with Ch 13's coverage. I'm taping the game.

How did Quessenberry and the LB's look?

A ways? Perhaps I am a bit of a homer but after tonight, Case and TJ are neck and neck. Look, I give TJ some credit for winning a playoff game, but he also was surrounded by as good of a supporting cast as you could ask for. Then he came out and played as bad of a game as a QB could possibly play against Baltimore. As far as I am concerned, TJ and Case are battling. Neither are in the lead as of now.

Super quick hitting impressions -

1) ABC 13 sucks giant balls and not just because of the outage

2) Case Keenum > TJ Yates

3) DJ is a rookie. Upside but lots to learn

4) OTOH, #10 ready to ball now. #superstar in making

5) Earl Mitchell wrecked shop

6) Willie Jefferson better make this team. #freak

7) Really think C Wood fits our offense best. Reminded me of a young Foster. Other RB's also looked good, but Wood just "fits". Tough cuts

8) Running game MUCH better than last preseason

9) Roc was horrible

10) AJ Bouye > Roc C.

11) Joe Marciano has naked pics of Kubiak in bed with Toro

12) Loving Dline depth. Saw lots of good play by backups

13) Slow to, fast thru. Deals and games. :gun:

14) The end.

Agree with all but maybe 7. I like the speed of DJ and did not get to see Graham enough. 13 ?? Good post. I also am hopeful on McClain.

1. Spencer Tillman = idiot. One year he kept repeating "hold your water" this year it was "flashing skills". I didn't realize how widespread incest was in the NFL.

2. Case needs a shot at number 2 this year.

3. Swearingher got exposed as a rookie.

4. The 2's on defense were horrible and at times confused.

5. Need to see Lemon more.

6. Earl Mitchell looked beastly.

KTRK just said they were gonna rebroadcast the game "in it's entirety" (without the cr@ptastic drops in video) tomorrow at 7 pm and apologized for the tech difficulties.

KTRK just said they were gonna rebroadcast the game "in it's entirety" (without the cr@ptastic drops in video) tomorrow at 7 pm and apologized for the tech difficulties.
F#%k 'em, I'll wait and watch it at 11PM on NFLN.

Back