Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Playoffs 2023 Season: Wild Card Weekend

This one has the makings of a blowout. Nothing written in stone yet but it has that feel. I think we are going to Baltimore guys and gals.

Steelers trying to fight back! And then Mason throws an INT at the goal line!

Directv has turned CBS back on. Cool.

Pittsburgh INT'ed in the endzone by Buffalo. Bills lead 14-0, 10:52 left in the half.

Steelers trying to fight back! And then Mason throws an INT at the goal line!

I don’t get why they’ve got all the way down to the two and then took the ball out of the running backs hands and instead let that quarterback of theirs throw three passes just doesn’t make sense

Reactions: JB
I loved the sign the girl was holding up: See ya next week Taylor

Bills finally going to see the Chiefs at their park for a playoff game!
Mahomes has never had to play a road playoff game before now

Except for SBs, the Chiefs have played 14 consecutive playoff games at home. Last time they played a playoff road game was the year they beat the Texans 30-0.

Crazy game this NFL. Philly comes off almost winning a SB, goes 10-1 to start the season looking like one of if not the best team in the NFL, and if they go on to lose tonight will be 1-6 in their last 7 games.

Thank god for the dumbass Browns.

Gave up on Mayfield and took the Quitter off our hands by giving up a treasure trove of picks!

Suck it Browns!
Eh... I think the rumored trade package from the Panthers would have been better than what the Texans got from Cleveland because their team is so much worse. Watson was getting traded for a kings ransom either way (3 firsts + more), however had they sent him to Carolina, they wouldn't have taken Bryce Young #1... sooooo I guess that worked out the best for us :D Miami and New Orleans were also in the mix for him, but those teams are not completely worthless like the Panthers, and probably would have had about the same value as Cleveland picks. Oh well, it all turned out great for Houston, really can't complain!

Crazy game this NFL. Philly comes off almost winning a SB, goes 10-1 to start the season looking like one of if not the best team in the NFL, and if they go on to lose tonight will be 1-6 in their last 7 games.
Something for us to remember next season.

Back