Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

One week until Doomsday!

Dawkins said:
I'm really failing to see how you think one offseason will completely turn your team around.

So let me get this straight, the Iggles are going back to being a superbowl contender after one off season, but we shouldn't expect improvement ourselves? :ok:

I hear you guys talking about being better than your 2004 team. Newsflash, for you, in 2004 the entire NFC blew. A whopping 3 teams in the entire NFC had 10 wins or better. Who cares about 2004.

All these eggles fans should have to leave their screen name and eggle message board address. That will make it easier to hunt them down after the eggles get their feathers plucked Sunday.

:hides: eggles fans after Sunday.

Won't hear from them again for four years.

Yeah right.... you'll come back and eat your crow. :pigfly:

:coffee:

feebleminded said:
I hear you guys talking about being better than your 2004 team. Newsflash, for you, in 2004 the entire NFC blew. A whopping 3 teams in the entire NFC had 10 wins or better. Who cares about 2004.

Considering the Eagles had almost as many wins in that one season as your franchise does in it's history, you should.

cuppacoffee said:
All these eggles fans should have to leave their screen name and eggle message board address. That will make it easier to hunt them down after the eggles get their feathers plucked Sunday.

Oh... I will be here on Monday no matter what the outcome. No worries. It will be fun either way.

afcman said:
Three things I don't like about the eagles.

The city. A big smelly turd.

McNabb. A crybaby who can't handle criticism.

The fans. Dancing queens.

Out of all the teams we play, I would want to beat the eagles the most.

Go Texans.

Well, obviously you do not live in Houston because it is a lot worse than Philly. Most of the southern cities are and I love the South.

McNabb a cry baby? Okay... whatever with that one. The only QB that is tougher than McNabb in the NFL today is Favre. I never seen McNabb cry about anything. I have seen Carr cry about crap many times.

The fans come from a real sports town and are the most passionate fans in sports. Houston can learn from the Philly fans since Houston's fans do not support their team when they are losing. That is why the media calls the Houston fans the most "finnickly" in sports.

Not beating us..... maybe next time.

flylikeaneagle said:
Well, obviously you do not live in Houston because it is a lot worse than Philly. Most of the southern cities are and I love the South.

McNabb a cry baby? Okay... whatever with that one. The only QB that is tougher than McNabb in the NFL today is Favre. I never seen McNabb cry about anything. I have seen Carr cry about crap many times.

The fans come from a real sports town and are the most passionate fans in sports. Houston can learn from the Philly fans since Houston's fans do not support their team when they are losing. That is why the media calls the Houston fans the most "finnickly" in sports.

Not beating us..... maybe next time.

The "finnickly" award would got to Atlanta.

My name on the Eagles message boards is Birdsfannum1

I will be here on Monday, regardless of the game outcome, to discuss the game.

Then on Tuesday, its on to the Giants messageboards.

Monday is reflection, then Tuesday is moving on for me after every game.

cuppacoffee said:

Well to find me: Link

I use the exact same Screen Name. If we lose - I will be here to congratulate your team and fans. If we win - I won't likely be back until the next time we face each other.

But I do wish your team success after Sunday. I am glad to see some excitement about what you are installing here but I do think your team will need at least a year to get it all in place. JMHO.

It is going to be interesting to see who the Eagles Offense works on Sunday. A lot of quuestion marks and most of those guys did not get to work with McNabb much in the preseason. I think they will be okay but nothing spectacular that is for sure. If they are, I would be very surprised.

I have no doubts that this Eagles D will step up though. They will be outstanding in this game.

NJ Texan said:
Why do Eagles fans chant E-A-G-L-E-S at Phillies games? It happens at every Phillies game I have been to.

Every game? The only time I hear the chant is when football season has started. They do it because it is a football town and baseball will always be third in that town.

flylikeaneagle said:
Every game? The only time I hear the chant is when football season has started. They do it because it is a football town and baseball will always be third in that town.

Yeah, every game. It always gives me a chuckle and it doesn't eve have to be football season to hear it. The last game I went to was against the Mets sometime in the summer and I heard people yelling it.

NJ Texan said:
Yeah, every game. It always gives me a chuckle and it doesn't eve have to be football season to hear it. The last game I went to was against the Mets sometime in the summer and I heard people yelling it.

That is too funny. I never heard it until mid-August but that is funny. Great stuff.

Back