Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

One week until Doomsday!

TexansLucky13 said:
Thats not even a sentence.

I predict Texans win 21-17. We will miss a FG, too.

Enemy teams fans sure do spend a lot of time on our boards. :hmmm:

Are u sure about this prediction?????
Last time i check my crystal ball it say Texans 27 phila 14 .......that right it 27 to 14 texans .....lets go texans.........

TexansLucky13} Enemy teams fans sure do spend a lot of time on our boards. :hmmm:[/quote said:
It's called trolling.

Us Eagles fans are everywhere....

skyline.jpg

eagle.randall said:
That would be 6 days! LOL

I went back and forth over that. Monday morning of course means that we've still got Monday to get through. Then the game is next Sunday but it's not going to start at "00:01 AM" now is it? To my way of thinking that means we're looking at waiting roughly 7 days

It doesn't make a lot of difference to me. 6 days or 7, it's still too long to wait to hear you people eat crow when you lose, and you will lose.

Its nice to know we are starting to be feared in the NFL. Last year, other fans came over to offer their condolinses.

flylikeaneagle said:
Yeah... to PREY!

Eagles, yeah right. Why don't you tell the truth. You guys are just a bunch of prairie chickens, aren't ya'? Chickens don't prey, they are the prey. But don't despair, you've still got time to pray. bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk

Take a look at the Philadelphia Prairie Chickens. They are proud standing on that little rock, aren't they?

great%20prairie%20chicken.jpg

Don't mock chickens, they're tough sturdy little critters, not like their eagle counterparts who will fold and collapse once pushed a little bit :)

Now do as you're told Eagles, go lose on Sunday ya' hear me!?!!

Only an Eagle fan in their infinite wisdom would use a moniker such as Doomsday not thinking of its past endearing usage to a certain team's defense we equally dislike.

Although majestic are the Bald Eagles, these Eagles descending this week on Houston are not as feared or revered. A better comparision would be with the the African Vulturine Fish-Eagle which is primarily a vegetarian, eschewing meat in favor of rich oil palm fruits.

z0rpAn said:
Its nice to know we are starting to be feared in the NFL. Last year, other fans came over to offer their condolinses.

Hey smartie pants...

It's not that you're feared. It's that us Eagles fans need to trash the teams that we face every week...

Nothing personal.

:yawn: :francis:

Kaiser Toro said:
Only an Eagle fan in their infinite wisdom would use a moniker such as Doomsday not thinking of its past endearing usage to a certain team's defense we equally dislike.

Although majestic are the Bald Eagles, these Eagles descending this week on Houston are not as feared or revered. A better comparision would be with the the African Vulturine Fish-Eagle which is primarily a vegetarian, eschewing meat in favor of rich oil palm fruits.

Doomsday... I don't believe in the Bible.

Please... What is the ever so revered "Texan"?

dead_cow.jpg

"Doomsday... I don't believe in the Bible."

THAT will be your downfall! And the eagle is a very majestic creature, but you guys are just Eaglets who haven't quite learned how to "Fight the Bull"!

Eagles are most likely going to win this game 35-7, given a complimentary touchdown to your team. I think all of you are overlooking the talent we have this year. We have almost everyone back healthy and have added more firepower. Last year, we were riddle with injuries and the T.O. cherade didn't help either.

You are looking at a team that is more talented than the 2004-05 SB team. I hate to break it to you this way, but be prepared to hear our fight song at least 5 times from Eagles fans that will be in your stadium on Sunday. You will know the words by the 3rd quarter.

Well that's it. Good luck against whoever you play on the 17th.:superman:

that is so funny it hurts i played the eagles as well but i had it on all madden and i still beat them 28 to 7 which i am not sure that will be the out come but i think the eagles will be un plesently suprised when they try and take a bite out of the bull.

:wild:

EaglesFanPhila said:
You are trying to ease the pain ahead of time. I am here to promote the game and the whooping you will receive. It's my job. I love my Eagles.

Fly Eagles Fly
On the road to victory
Fight Eagles Fight
Score a touchdown 1 2 3
Hit 'em low
Hit 'em high
And watch our Eagles Fly
Fly Eagles Fly on road to victory!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

aren't you the LOSERS who booed Santa Claus...SAAAADDDDD

EaglesFanPhila said:
Eagles are most likely going to win this game 35-7, given a complimentary touchdown to your team. I think all of you are overlooking the talent we have this year. We have almost everyone back healthy and have added more firepower. Last year, we were riddle with injuries and the T.O. cherade didn't help either.

You are looking at a team that is more talented than the 2004-05 SB team. I hate to break it to you this way, but be prepared to hear our fight song at least 5 times from Eagles fans that will be in your stadium on Sunday. You will know the words by the 3rd quarter.

I hope your team is looking past us in the same short-sighted way that you are.:whistle:

EaglesFanPhila said:

What firepower have you added? I see Philly as a team that has come back to the pack and is no longer is the team to beat in the NFC. The Texans are young, hungry, and on the rise. It will not be a blowout but rather a very competitive game with the Texans winning by a small marging.

Oh great...another Eagle's fan thread about how they're going to crush us. Welcome I guess...Just don't leave quickly when we beat you. Goodluck!

EaglesFanPhila said:

Isn't this a no win situation for you Philly fans. I mean if you blow out the Texans, BFD right? So you beat up on a 2-14 team from last year and you have proven that you can walk and chew gum..... great.

If you win a very close game, then even worse cause you couldnt put away a cra**y team.

If you lose a close one, after spending time on suicide watch, you might have to start pimping the Texans right? I mean someone is going to have to justify losing to us.

If we blow you out, then you can be assured that the Apocalypse is upon us.

If you look at the polls and read through this board you will see that most people expect the Texans to be a middle of the pack team this year. If it is a tight game on Sunday, then it is probably a good indication that Philly is middle of the pack too.

feebleminded said:
Isn't this a no win situation for you Philly fans. I mean if you blow out the Texans, BFD right? So you beat up on a 2-14 team from last year and you have proven that you can walk and chew gum..... great.

If you win a very close game, then even worse cause you couldnt put away a cra**y team.

If you lose a close one, after spending time on suicide watch, you might have to start pimping the Texans right? I mean someone is going to have to justify losing to us.

If we blow you out, then you can be assured that the Apocalypse is upon us.

If you look at the polls and read through this board you will see that most people expect the Texans to be a middle of the pack team this year. If it is a tight game on Sunday, then it is probably a good indication that Philly is middle of the pack too.

Polls mean nothing, nor does the homerism that runs rampant on this board. Didn't you people learn your lesson last year? You were talking Playoffs last year around this time as well, that turned out well. We were supposed to return to the Superbowl too, but everything that could go wrong, did. Meaningless drivel to hold people over until the game...

I'm really failing to see how you think one offseason will completely turn your team around. Especially with new coaches and a new scheme. Do you think your team is going to be ready? Honestly?

Dawkins said:
Polls mean nothing, nor does the homerism that runs rampant on this board. Didn't you people learn your lesson last year? You were talking Playoffs last year around this time as well, that turned out well. We were supposed to return to the Superbowl too, but everything that could go wrong, did. Meaningless drivel to hold people over until the game...

I'm really failing to see how you think one offseason will completely turn your team around. Especially with new coaches and a new scheme. Do you think your team is going to be ready? Honestly?
Did you learn your lesson over the offseason? I like it when fans are so myopic to thier teams that they are completely oblivious to the opposition. I see you are still riding 2004 like it was yesterday. It's like the Cowboys fans shopping around here for a confrontation because the have a few Super Bowls a decade ago. Nice. Well anyways. I just don't see how the Texans will be that same team of 2-14 last year, and because you have no idea what our team is, I'll spell it out for you.

We have brand new offense and defense, a west coast offense and a 4-3 cover 2 defense, a new pro-bowl receiver, new TE's, new pro bowl center, new coach (that spat on the Eagles last time is offense got a hold of the Eagles), new linebacker, and new defensive line players.

So what game film are you going to use against us? The game film from our 2-14 season last year or the 3-1 preseason bit part games? Go ahead and gamble.

Dawkins said:

"Didn't you people learn your lesson last year?

You were talking Playoffs last year around this time as well, that turned out well.

We were supposed to return to the Superbowl too, but everything that could go wrong, did."
.. And that turned out well also...Typical eggles fan...:crying: :crying:

I'll ask you the same queston.."Didn't you people learn your lesson last year?"

"Do you think your team is going to be ready?" Ummm..Yes

and

"Honestly?"..Ummm..Yes

:coffee:

Three things I don't like about the eagles.

The city. A big smelly turd.

McNabb. A crybaby who can't handle criticism.

The fans. Dancing queens.

Out of all the teams we play, I would want to beat the eagles the most.

Go Texans.

EaglesFanPhila said:
I hate to break it to you this way, but be prepared to hear our fight song at least 5 times from Eagles fans that will be in your stadium on Sunday. You will know the words by the 3rd quarter.

No we won't and here is why.

• It is going to be 98 degrees with 80% humidity... because most are unskilled at the proper drinking techniques required here...you will probably expire trying to make it from the parking lot into the stadium.
  • Nobody will be playing any music to the Eagles fight song... and it is going to be too loud at the stadium for you to hear your wife yell... "man I wish we had T.O. back, let's go back to the room"
  • You will staring at the cheerleaders... as a distraction to ease your pain.

Have a nice trip home.

Dawkins said:
You're telling us about homerism? Hah!

Bugger off.

"You are looking at a team that is more talented than the 2004-05 SB team. I hate to break it to you this way, but be prepared to hear our fight song at least 5 times from Eagles fans that will be in your stadium on Sunday. You will know the words by the 3rd quarter.

Well that's it. Good luck against whoever you play on the 17th."

YOU have obviously not been in our stadium. You can't even hear yourself think, you have to scream to talk, and of course your players will screw up because they can't hear either. So, Merry Christmas, have fun singing to yourself.

Oh yea, has no one told you that we are bringing Coach Kubiak and Company to the game??????? I think he beat you with his scheme last time his team played you, and his scheme will once again leave you speechless.

By the way, where are your seats????????

Back