Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

One week until Doomsday!

EaglesFanPhila

Practice Squad
Be prepared. The Eagle will land on Sunday!
Bald_Eagle_in_Flight_Alaska-1024x768.jpg

And this is what happens if he's stupid enough to land inside our stadium (it's a trap and he doesn't know it) Doomsday? Very aptly put.

Dead_Eagle.JPG

aj. said:
And this is what happens if he's stupid enough to land inside our stadium (it's a trap and he doesn't know it) Doomsday? Very aptly put.

Dead_Eagle.JPG
You must have searched high and low for that pic. Won't matter though.

The end result will be this:
img9190024.jpg

DOOMSDAY? It's a football game win or lose life goes on or will you need the suicide hotline after the game?I think it is 1-800-donotkillyouself!
:cowboy1:

axman40 said:
DOOMSDAY? It's a football game win or lose life goes on or will you need the suicide hotline after the game?I think it is 1-800-donotkillyouself!
:cowboy1:
You are trying to ease the pain ahead of time. I am here to promote the game and the whooping you will receive. It's my job. I love my Eagles.

Fly Eagles Fly
On the road to victory
Fight Eagles Fight
Score a touchdown 1 2 3
Hit 'em low
Hit 'em high
And watch our Eagles Fly
Fly Eagles Fly on road to victory!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

EaglesFanPhila said:
You must have searched high and low for that pic. Won't matter though.

No, actually I went to Google images, typed in "dead eagle" and there it was. It took milliseconds - which is over the amount of time I typically budget for trolls.

30 years ago they came to Texas to open the season & left with a loss. Here
we'll get to see history repeat itself!
Woo-Hoo!
C'mon Sunday!!!!!

This would be the end result....when hell freezes over. If its snowing like that in Houston in Sept., you guys have a chance, because hell must be freezing over.

The end result will be this:
img9190024.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It's quite obvious that the therapy isn''t working for this guy.
You gotta really feel sorry for someone as delusional as him. Maybe an increase in medication might bring him back to his senses.
Fly on Eagle, fly on. If you're a good boy, you can have a lollipop after dinner.:hunter:

ItsAJtime said:
This would be the end result....when hell freezes over. If its snowing like that in Houston in Sept., you guys have a chance, because hell must be freezing over.

Hell freezes over every year. Just look out the window this winter.

It's Monday morning and 7 days until week one kickoff so we all know what that means. Trollapalooza has begun. 18 weeks of non-stop trolling fun is upon us.

To me the weirdest thing about playing the eagles is their fans. I want to like them, I really do. Deep down inside I feel like anyone who hates the Cowboys that much can't be all bad.

I don't even blame them for thinking they're going to win. Hey, they're not the ugliest girl at the dance this week (which is obviously a change of pace for them after last season). We were 2-14 a year ago and they were a "dominant" 6-10 after all. We can't hold it against them that they don't know what were doing here. There have been a lot of changes and they weren't superficial. I just hope the Eagles are planning on as easy a time as these fans of theirs.

Regardless this season is 18 weeks long. I think the Texans have a very good chance of winning this game but if they don't it's not the end of the world. I just hope nobody on either side goes down in the first week of the season to injury.

Has anyone else noticed how ridiculous the Eagles supposed "fight song" sounds?

Fly Eagles Fly
On the road to victory
Fight Eagles Fight
Score a touchdown 1 2 3
Hit 'em low
Hit 'em high
And watch our Eagles Fly

It reminds me of Dr. Seus or See Spot Run type of limmerick. 1 2 3!

I was just wondering that if " Hell does freeze over," like my scrapel eating friend said (when the Texans surprise everyone outside of Houston). Do you really think any winged fan will ever come back to this board. I think Not!
If they should come back......I'm sure we'll be ready!:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Hervoyel said:
It's Monday morning and 7 days until week one kickoff so we all know what that means. Trollapalooza has begun. 18 weeks of non-stop trolling fun is upon us.

To me the weirdest thing about playing the eagles is their fans. I want to like them, I really do. Deep down inside I feel like anyone who hates the Cowboys that much can't be all bad.

I don't even blame them for thinking they're going to win. Hey, they're not the ugliest girl at the dance this week (which is obviously a change of pace for them after last season). We were 2-14 a year ago and they were a "dominant" 6-10 after all. We can't hold it against them that they don't know what were doing here. There have been a lot of changes and they weren't superficial. I just hope the Eagles are planning on as easy a time as these fans of theirs.

Regardless this season is 18 weeks long. I think the Texans have a very good chance of winning this game but if they don't it's not the end of the world. I just hope nobody on either side goes down in the first week of the season to injury.

That would be 6 days! LOL

TexansJunkE said:
I was just wondering that if " Hell does freeze over," like my scrapel eating friend said (when the Texans surprise everyone outside of Houston). Do you really think any winged fan will ever come back to this board. I think Not!
If they should come back......I'm sure we'll be ready!:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Oh, I suspect that even if we blow them away, they will be back. Look for the phrases "fluke", "bad officiating", "lucky break", etc.

South Texan said:
Oh, I suspect that even if we blow them away, they will be back. Look for the phrases "fluke", "bad officiating", "lucky break", etc.

Nope. I would come straight here and take it as a loss and congrat you guys. I always come back the MBs and take my medicine. :crutch:

I'm a patriotic guy, and I normally wouldn't want to see a picture like this. However, all Eagles should stay away from Reliant. Reliant is like kryptonite (sp?) to Eagles. This Eagle was recently found on the field at Reliant Stadium. Toro could not be reached for comment.:rolleyes:

flylikeaneagle said:
Nope. I would come straight here and take it as a loss and congrat you guys. I always come back the MBs and take my medicine. :crutch:
Same here. I always come back and eat my crow when we lose. Fair is fair! :homer:

flylikeaneagle said:

Good to hear, but even if its a great game and the Texans show up big. All of the media will call it luck. No offense to the Eagles, but I would much rather beat the Colts next week, and the Cowgirls a few weeks later. However I will take any wins we get after last season.

gtexan02 said:
Has anyone else noticed how ridiculous the Eagles supposed "fight song" sounds?

Fly Eagles Fly
On the road to victory
Fight Eagles Fight
Score a touchdown 1 2 3
Hit 'em low
Hit 'em high
And watch our Eagles Fly

It reminds me of Dr. Seus or See Spot Run type of limmerick. 1 2 3!

Jealous that you do not have a rally song? You will be hearing a couple thousand Philly fans singing it in Reliant on Sunday. :shades:

flylikeaneagle said:
Jealous that you do not have a rally song? You will be hearing a couple thousand Philly fans singing it in Reliant on Sunday. :shades:

Where is the part in the song about T.O. catching all those touchdown passes then throwing McNabb under the bus?

flylikeaneagle said:

Here's another tune about Eagles.
Sung to the tune of Fly Like and Eagle by the Steve Miller Band.

We're gonna fry up an eagle
just to see
we're gonna fry up an eagle
using the colonel's recipie.

you must believe
beat them twenty-four to three.

flylikeaneagle said:
riiiiiiight. Sure it is. LOL! The whole internet is that way. :yawn:

I understand talking football on Forums, but a myspace just for when yall play in Houston? Sounds a bit psychotic, or pathetic. Take your choice.

gwallaia said:
Here's another tune about Eagles.
Sung to the tune of Fly Like and Eagle by the Steve Miller Band.

just to see
using the colonel's recipie.

you must believe
beat them twenty-four to three.

Outstanding! :shades:

Super Mario said:
I understand talking football on Forums, but a myspace just for when yall play in Houston? Sounds a bit psychotic, or pathetic. Take your choice.

What in the world are you talking about? It has nothing to do with playing in Houston. It is a website for our group the Houston Eagles Nest. For the fans, by the fans that live in the Houston area. We meet up at a bar for all the games, go on road trips to games, and hang out. It's a group of fans. :wild:

aj. said:
No, actually I went to Google images, typed in "dead eagle" and there it was. It took milliseconds - which is over the amount of time I typically budget for trolls.

I'm glad you did, that picture was perfect... and.. I hate you, I've got coffee all over my screen again AJ! :)

Hervoyel said:

Herv, that's not all bad. Multitude of Trolls = Foosball season has started!! :)

Malloy said:
Herv, that's not all bad. Multitude of Trolls = Foosball season has started!! :)

That is kinda mean. This message board would suck if you did have anyone to trash talk to. Embrace the fact that you have opposing fans here or y'all would be trash talking to yourselves. :wild:

flylikeaneagle said:
That is kinda mean. This message board would suck if you did have anyone to trash talk to. Embrace the fact that you have opposing fans here or y'all would be trash talking to yourselves. :wild:

I don't mind the "trolling" of you guys, I appreciate it! For what it's worth, anyone that's excited about the season starting (regardless of team) gets a small plus in my book.

Now, go lose on Sunday will ya! :)

Malloy said:
I don't mind the "trolling" of you guys, I appreciate it! For what it's worth, anyone that's excited about the season starting (regardless of team) gets a small plus in my book.

Now, go lose on Sunday will ya! :)

LMAO! No loss on the Eagles end this week. :bananasplit:

flylikeaneagle said:
LMAO! No loss on the Eagles end this week. :bananasplit:

Thats not even a sentence.

I predict Texans win 21-17. We will miss a FG, too.

Enemy teams fans sure do spend a lot of time on our boards. :hmmm:

TexansLucky13 said:
Enemy teams fans sure do spend a lot of time on our boards. :hmmm:

Welcome to a sports message board. Go to any message board for any team and you will see opposing fans on there. It makes it a little more fun. See, you learn something new everyday. :twocents:

Hervoyel said:

Eagles 27
Texans 9

That's all that needs to be said.

skyline.jpg

Back