Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Chiefs at Texans, Sunday Oct 8, 2017!!

I'm a firm believer in getting your points until late 4th quarter. I don't like not kicking the FG there (turned out great) and not kicking the XP (missed it).

If it's a shattered fracture or fracture through the weight-bearing area of the tibia plateau fracture in a big man, he could end up like Charles Spencer. If you remember, he was a monster with a mean streak and the LT future for the Texans. He never made it back. Cushing had an LCL that took a small edge chip of non weight-bearing tibial plateau........the main consequence being the LCL injury.

I have tried to forget that happened. Good ol Ron Dayne.

Welp. I am passing on the beer and going straight for the hard stuff tonight.

Meth.

Just kidding. Don't do drugs.

OK, break it down for us Doc. Thanks.
What bother me most is that it seems to involve the main weight-bearing portion of the tibia plateau, as he could not put any weight on that knee after if happened and he could not even find a comfortable position to his leg on the cart.

Last edited:
Doc, I really appreciate your expertise and commentary. Thank you for being a part of TexansTalk.

Please forgive me for not being able to like your posts when they involve such bad news. I want to give you a thousand likes, but I just can't because of the subject matter. Hope you understand!!!

So instead of likes, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Our secondary has just really been sad tonight. Most of us think the world of Jonathan Joseph, he's been a fixture for some time and honestly we're not likely to find anyone as good as he's been for us but we are at that point where we better start looking pretty soon. Jackson is still lousy in coverage, Kevin Johnson is made of glass, and Joseph has become a liability half the time.

That is not a catch. He is still pulling the ball in. How in the hell is that a catch? The ball is still rotating in his arms with the second tap....

Back