Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Nfl Draft Day 2

Well, love rounds 1-5, # 6 I can live with but not wild about, and #7 is just STUPID. We can get a camp fodder practice QB as a UDFA. Makes ZERO sense unless they plan on moving you know who.

Yep, QB at 7 is awful. I guess everyone left the room to go take a leak, and a secretary must have made that pick. They could have at least picked up someone in a need position. There's plenty of UDFA QB's around that can throw the ball for camp.

Come to think of it the only guy no longer on the roster drafted in the last 2 rounds for the Texans in the last 2 years is Lundy.

Way off base YTF.

I wanted the Texans to draft him simply for the reason that his first name is King. What an awesome name!

with a name like that, you couldn't just have the standard "dunlap"

no sir, your belly would have to be to your knees to actually have a "king dunlap"

with a name like that, you couldn't just have the standard "dunlap"

no sir, your belly would have to be to your knees to actually have a "king dunlap"

Here's a perfect example!

FatFootball.jpg

I don't know the lady's name on the ESPN draft panel with the guy who hosts around the horn, but she just picked Steve Slaton as the guy who could potentially have the biggest impact of this draft class...

:texflag:

I don't know the lady's name on the ESPN draft panel with the guy who hosts around the horn, but she just picked Steve Slaton as the guy who could potentially have the biggest impact of this draft class...

:texflag:

She's the NFL writer for the FW Star-Telegram.

Back