Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL Coaching Search

Wonder if Washington is going to try to move up to 1 and get Kingsbury’s QB?

Almost as thin as hiring a guy to be the QB coach of a kid he coached a fee weeks before the kid entered college.

Minter, like Macdonald, is an ascending coach. I am more interested in how the Chargers offense will look with Roman in charge. Thoughts on the new leadership @beerlover ?

I think that would be a good move for the Cowboy's defense, way too much talent to regularly fold the way they do. But I don't know that McCarty can handle that ego.

Last edited:
Elsewhere, the Patriots have reached agreements with former Browns assistant coaches T.C. McCartney (quarterbacks) and Scott Peters (offensive line) to join the coaching staff. Both worked alongside first-year offensive coordinator Alex Van Pelt in Cleveland.

I expect the new DL coach will be announced after the Super Bowl. I have a feeling they will come from the 49ers staff…

If we are making predictions, I am going to guess it’s assistant DL coach Darryl Tapp:

I expect the new DL coach will be announced after the Super Bowl. I have a feeling they will come from the 49ers staff…

If we are making predictions, I am going to guess it’s assistant DL coach Darryl Tapp:

I agree if they go outside the organization
They may move up the assistant defensive line coach Rod Wright or may try to get Darryl Tap over from the 49ers

Back