Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFC Championship * Saints @ Bears

He never fully lost possession. The started to strip it and he kept it locked to his body. It should have been whistled to start. It was a b.s call and call that replay is supposed to easily clear up. Unless the ball was loose and "out" before he hit, then he got it dead wrong. I got no dog here, I just hate shoddy officiating and the last few years in the playoffs has been a travesty.

I don't want the Bears to win, because Rex will screw up in the S.B......he's played bad today.....Saints D stepping up

Benson has played alot more the last 3 weeks and has looked pretty tough and quicker than he has in the past. I still think T. Jones is more a leader for them though.

He never fully lost possession. The started to strip it and he kept it locked to his body. It should have been whistled to start. It was a b.s call and call that replay is supposed to easily clear up. Unless the ball was loose and "out" before he hit, then he got it dead wrong. I got no dog here, I just hate shoddy officiating and the last few years in the playoffs has been a travesty.

I agree with you there, the NFL cerainly has some of the worst officials. The speed of the game has changed and at times it doesn't seen the refs can keep up. I still won't except the Steelers as the superbowl champs, the Saints got robbed.

Does anybody remember the B.S. call on Matt Hasselbeck, for the life of me I can't remember it.

If the Bears and the Colts win, Manning is going to have a Superbowl ring................go Pats and Saints.

I agree with you and I would rather see Saints and Pats dynasty stories than see Manning for 2 weeks of hype.

This is why I never unsersatnd taking Jones out. I know Benson has a had a few good weeks but Jones is their tough leader.

irritates me.. we could have had a shot at Thomas Jones when arizona let him go, yet we kept the backs we had in 2003 or 2002 (whatever that was)
no rumors on us trying..

irks me

Its funny how the Bears try to allow Benson to win the starting job, they invested a #1 pick in him and I'm sure want him too, but Thomas Jones simply won't allow it.

If this holds, there is hope for Texans fans .... in the proof that you can go to the Super Bowl with a pretty bad QB who wears #8.

HAHAHA.....So Rex tries to snap it with 0, and walks off the field when there's still time to play....Rex will lose this game for Chicago....

Saints are in good shape for as bad as they played....Rex Grossman will lose this game for Chicago...he's been horrible today...bad throws, trying to snap the ball with triple 0's on the clock, walking off the field early, calling timeouts when he can't....there's no way Chicago's winning a title with this guy as their QB.

The Saints haven't played any better. If the Saints continue to turn the ball over, the Bears will skate to a victory. The still have a uphill battle against that D.

Back