Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Most likely to happen. . .

Most likely to happen. . .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's looking like James Casey has a leg up on a lot of the other options...

Andre is a possibility...JJo holding up his end of the deal...No way Arian gets 1700...Defense needs some work and some soft opponents, but top 7 or close to it may be achieveable...

Mario gets hurt just a little bit and can't play to full potential.
Kubiak gets outcoached.
Kareem Jackson sits on bench.
Cushing doesn't perform like he did his rookie year.
JJ drops a critical pass.
Watts proves to be the 1st winner as a 1st round draft choice of the Smith era.

1 and 2 happened. Sure hope 3 happens. Or at least the coaches tell KJ to challenge. But maybe they know he will get burned long if he challenges. One way or the other something needs to be done with KJ. Cushing looking better but still not like rookie season. Don't think Jacoby has dropped yet. Watt looks good.

Just keeping a tally...I believe at least one of these will be done...

Matt--Outside shot Matt gets to 4856
Arian--No way Arian gets 1703 unless he just goes super saiyan
Andre--Same for Andre...Hurt
Casey--possible, So far he's at 174 total yards.
PPG--Right now we are at 26.8...I'd say that's possible
Mario--Possible
Watt--Possible, but he's not on pace to do it.
Jjo, Kjax, Quinn--Man...If Jjo gets that INT return last week he puts them on pace all by himself...I didn't know how much of a possibility this was, but if Jjo keeps it up it's definitely doable.
Special teams--Similar to above...If J.Jo gets that TD last weekend they are ahead of pace. At this point, I'm going to say we do this one. I thin kwe will produce 4 more TD's on special teams whether it is returns, blocks or whatever.
Defense--We're doing it Baby! By seasons end I expect this to be a done deal. :goodluck:

Just keeping a tally...I believe at least one of these will be done...

Matt--Outside shot Matt gets to 4856
Arian--No way Arian gets 1703 unless he just goes super saiyan
Andre--Same for Andre...Hurt
Casey--possible, So far he's at 174 total yards.
PPG--Right now we are at 26.8...I'd say that's possible
Mario--Possible
Watt--Possible, but he's not on pace to do it.
Jjo, Kjax, Quinn--Man...If Jjo gets that INT return last week he puts them on pace all by himself...I didn't know how much of a possibility this was, but if Jjo keeps it up it's definitely doable.
Special teams--Similar to above...If J.Jo gets that TD last weekend they are ahead of pace. At this point, I'm going to say we do this one. I thin kwe will produce 4 more TD's on special teams whether it is returns, blocks or whatever.
Defense--We're doing it Baby! By seasons end I expect this to be a done deal. :goodluck:
bump

http://www.nfl.com/teams/statistics?team=HOU

Still fun to keep track... we're getting close on more of these than I expected!

Before the season started, I thought that option was probably the silliest one on the list. LOL

I'm sure a lot of folks thought that was the silliest....Some thought all of them were silly....

:clown:

But I know that if you want to have a great season something(s) on your team has to be great....

I figured we would have 2000 yards rushing as a team & a top ten defense.

That spells championship to me.

First post in this thread:

I like doing these threads before the season starts. I'm excited about the season starting and I always have a positive outlook at this time of year. I think someone on this team will do great things or perform better than what's expected and it's fun to see who folks think that'll be. Plus I like that this can be an overall football talk thread and not specific to one particular aspect. So I'm going to give somewhat lofty goals for a few players/the team as a whole and you can say what you most likely think will happen.

Props to those that picked top 7 defense...Looks like that one is pretty much a wrap...

JJ Watt still has a shot at 7 sacks...

GQ, Kareem and J.Jo have a slim chance at getting to 10 INT's...They have 5 combined with Kareem having 1, J.Jo having 4....Not likely but hey....

big homey, Brisco_County, devo-x, FirstTexansFan, Insideop, Pantherstang84, supersid, thunderkyss

These are the 8 guys who picked top 7 defense. (I couldn't remember what I voted).

Thanks Rey

Back