Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Monday Night Football 2014

I know we aren't very good, but it's hard to believe we lost to this Giants team as bad as we did. Goodness, they looked awful. WRs dropping balls left and right. Eli over-throwing practically everyone. U-G-L-Y

We didn't have Foster in that game, if I remember correctly so it was in the hands of our qb to win it for us.

I know we aren't very good, but it's hard to believe we lost to this Giants team as bad as we did. Goodness, they looked awful. WRs dropping balls left and right. Eli over-throwing practically everyone. U-G-L-Y

They aren't strong in the secondary and it shows against a good QB.

They've also lost Cruz and Rashad Jennings since we played them. I see Beckham as their #1 WR within the next two years but not yet. He's only played about three games. And Andre Williams doesn't look like a NFL RB to me. He's slow, fumbles, and gets no yards after contact. They have no running game right now.

I'm sure you were in the minority calling him elite & future HOFer in the middle of his third season.

Sure I was. But I was right too. Never said he was a future HOFer that early but I definitely put him in the elite category. By his third year, he was commanding his offense at the line of scrimmage in a way that nobody had ever seen before.

I tend to watch football from a logical viewpoint instead of an emotional one. And that makes it easier to see things for what they are.

You can disagree now but Andrew Luck is a top five QB talent in the NFL. And he will be top three for a long time. He's still getting better.

Manning is the best college prospect I ever saw. And Luck is the second best.

This is the kind of hyperbole that causes folks to kick back on Luck.

And yes, I think he is elite.

Three years in, I'd say he's on track. For me, elite means that you have played at a high level for a long time. He needs to win more than one play off game this year though for me to put him in that group.

& yes, I'd love to have a QB like Luck. Not only does he have the physical talents, but he's tough as nails, & demonstrates an understanding of the game that you just don't see in a 3rd year QB.

I could come to love him if he keeps this up. But I'm hoping he don't. Know what I mean?

I can't believe there are still people out there who don't believe in Luck. He's not one of the big three yet, but if you're starting a franchise tomorrow and get to take one player off of any team's roster you're either taking him or Rodgers.

Luck is #4 as far as I'm concerned (only behind Manning, Brady, Rodgers).

Mark Sanchez is 2 out of 7 for 36 yards and his team has a ten point lead and is on a pace to score 68 points. How is that possible??

Mark Sanchez is 2 out of 7 for 36 yards and his team has a ten point lead and is on a pace to score 68 points. How is that possible??

Darren Sproles and a Carolina team that's sucking big time

Don't know if this belongs in this thread or the "week 10" thread but watching NFL this week has been rather boring. Of the five games I have watched on television four have been blowouts. Cincinnati, NYG, Chicago & Carolina all got their ass kicked. Thankfully I watched the Lions/Dolphins game instead of the Cowboys/Jags or it could have been worse.

Same, and my opponent had started the Eagles defense, so KB's points were that much sweeter for me.

I'd feel badly if I had never lost matchups to garbage time yards/scores before.

DEN @ CIN

Talib INT return for TD

2nd round 2014 pick RB Jeremy Hill takes it 85 yards to the house.

Tie score. AJ Green nicked.

Cincinnati's game plan on both sides has been lights out so far.

Offense is using a lot of misdirection and screens to limit the effectiveness of Denver's edge rushers. Bengals have just over 200 yards at the half and their RBs must have accounted for at least 175 of it.

Defense is mixing fronts and coverages on every snap. They seem to have Peyton's tendencies down and they are showing alignments that cause him to audible into the exact play they want him to call.

20-7 approaching halftime and without Dalton's pick six it's worse than that.

This has been a nice game to watch.

Green's got to be playing with a separated Shoulder.

The ball looked like it was moving to me which is probably why they ruled it as 'stands'.

I thought it was a pick, but regardless of that debate, it still doesn't excuse the horrible throw.

Honestly I thought the Pacman interception should've been overturned as usually the offense gets the benefit of possession in plays like that.. However it still doesn't change the fact that Peyton Manning looked like Matt Schaub out there with his sideline throws tonight.

I've watched this man torch my team since their inception, he looked like a completely different QB tonight.. He's either injured or this is just who he is now (arm is nothing like it used to be). I was waiting for this guy to pop up on the field

bbf5da08d1310b610ccd49deb0e3f55e.jpg

:( it was sad to watch

Back