Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/9. **Liberty White Kickoff GameDay Thread**

Daughter got sick last night so wife and girls not going. I have 3 extra tickets in section 638 in anyone can make it. No charge, just come enjoy the game if you can. PM me, I'm on mobile and will try to check often.

For those that PM'ed and I didn't get to, sorry, I lost most data reception upon entering the gates.

For the young man who got the tickets from me:
1. hope you and your buddy enjoyed the game.

2. alot of good people on this board who will do anything to help someone out. I couldn't use the 3 extra tickets so I decided to give them to a TT member who could see the game. Not very cool to tell me you had 3 people coming, meet me at the fence (you & buddy) and say 3rd person was parking the car, then show up in the seats next to me with just you 2. Not sure what you did with the 3rd ticket, but I could have given it to someone who was going to use it, like Say Watt or Section516.

For those that PM'ed and I didn't get to, sorry, I lost most data reception upon entering the gates.

2. alot of good people on this board who will do anything to help someone out. I couldn't use the 3 extra tickets so I decided to give them to a TT member who could see the game. Not very cool to tell me you had 3 people coming, meet me at the fence (you & buddy) and say 3rd person was parking the car, then show up in the seats next to me with just you 2. Not sure what you did with the 3rd ticket, but I could have given it to someone who was going to use it, like Say Watt or Section516.

Dang that was messed up.....

Sorry to hear that.

SWTbound strikes again! When will this board ever learn?!?

:kitten:

Sounds like someone didn't show, or it got scalped.

I sure hope it didn't get scalped. That's bad character if they did that. IMO.

Back