Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/9. **Liberty White Kickoff GameDay Thread**

Great to see Johnson doing his thing today. Really great.

I'm hoping the Texans just needed a half to get 2012 going. I sure am breathing a lot easier now than I was a couple of hours ago.

Holliday running east west like Jacoby did. Maybe he's just a pre-season hero.

he hasn't show anything today yet. I wonder since his success in the pre-season was against the other guys 2s and 3s means he can't play with the 1s.

One game isn't enough to judge, but he sure hasn't impressed me today either.

FWIW in regards to the run game, Dolphins fan is very happy we are running the ball so much as they are very confident in there run stopping ability.

They are terrified of there pass defense because of plays like that.

Ugh, horrible playcalling when they were first and goal on the 3. The running game is a cause for concern, it hasn't done jack today.

Shocking how bad we have been the last couple of years at and goal situations, even more so the numerous 1st and goal from the 1 or 2 yard line and no tds

Blah on the FG. But at least they are moving the ball and keeping it away from the Dolphins, which is what they are supposed to do. At least Kubiak is showing he isn't going to sit on the lead, they were almost there.

I hope they are saving the creative play calling in the Red Zone for later when they may need it. My fear is this is their creative play calling.
A win is a win.

Schaubs arm is looking good so far. AJ looks better than I could've dreamt. Foster looks like Foster...and the OLine could look a little better...

Not complaining so far... I have graham on my FF team...

Owens had inside position, if Matt throws a line drive toward his outside shoulder its a TD.

Stand by my opinion.

I felt it was a good throwaway. I felt if he zipped it. it was going 102 yards the other way

Gary: Ok, let's slow things down here.

LOL. I'm good, just being funny since the game is sealed now.

I want to see Mercilus in there the rest of the way. Should be prime Dolphin feeding time.

Back