Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

Those passes to AJ in traffic are high risk. Matt needs to spread the ball around some or ......

Wait he has no one else to pass the ball to. Good to see Posey. Guess he has been in Kubes doghouse.

So predictable.

Those passes to AJ in traffic are high risk. Matt needs to spread the ball around some or ......

Wait he has no one else to pass the ball to. Good to see Posey. Guess he has been in Kubes doghouse.

So predictable.

Good catch Posey.

Way to get open.

and hes a rookie, hes taken a 2 win team to 7 points away from clinching a playoff berth. schaub has shown that without an elite defense he cant get the job done..

oh u mean compared to a NFL historic worst secondary ??? Colts have had A LOT of breaks, its not all because luck

Sawheet...... Holding????

Damn... bright side, announcer says DBrown hadn't been called for holding since 2008... that's pretty wild.

Y'know, I'm not the best fan in the world, not the best Texans fan by far.

But, we're asking these guys to play their best football for 60 minutes. Why can't we support them for 60 minutes? How hard can that be?

There will be plenty of time to critik them later.

Personally, I feel if we can't be at t he games to show them we support them, we need to at least pull for them 100% for sixty minutes.

You are confusing honest real-time thoughts on a gameday thread with a lack of support.

Point is we support them at all times to the point we get upset from time to time. It's been that way since sports was invented.

That's what I'm talking about. We're paying that guy for something might as well use him.

who needs TDs anyway.

Back