Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

One thing is for sure: Duane and Chris absolutely NAILED him.

It's hard to get the full waterfall effect with two guys coordinating the dump there. Nicely done.

Gary's balls were not affected since they've been up inside him for the better part of 5 weeks now.

I sure hope we're not just delaying the inevitable here. I really REALLY hope this is not leading toward a big letdown. We need teams to step up and help us. We need to get HFA, in a real real way. Do not send us back to Patty Land.

I get the feeling that you won't be happy unless we go to New England & beat them.

Even if we win the Super Bowl, there would be an asterisk by it in your mind if we don't beat New England in New England.

I felt great after this win. I wish I could share that with you.

I get the feeling that you won't be happy unless we go to New England & beat them.

Even if we win the Super Bowl, there would be an asterisk by it in your mind if we don't beat New England in New England.

Man now maybe the Luck hype will die.

The only thing you can ever share with me, Fiddler, is when someone else quotes you...because I hid your posts from my sight.

You've been wrong so many times, and then gone back and re-wrote history to say what you said is not what you really said, that honestly there's nothing you can share with me that I'm too terribly upset about not seeing.

222356_533028640042773_898631473_n.jpg

The only thing you can ever share with me, Fiddler, is when someone else quotes you...because I hid your posts from my sight.

You've been wrong so many times, and then gone back and re-wrote history to say what you said is not what you really said, that honestly there's nothing you can share with me that I'm too terribly upset about not seeing.

I normally don't do this, but for some reason this is bothering me.

This is highly inaccurate. There are some people here (GP being one of them) that either have reading comprehension problems, or likes to put words in my mouth.

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. I've done it many times.

Back