Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 10/8. 7:20. CBS/NFLN. **Official ALDS Gameday Thread**

Colts look pretty poor, Texans may actually have a chance if Colts keep playing this way. Although, it's difficult to say. Colts look bad and Texans are playing about as well as they have this season.

Every mistake by team is magnified because we are just trying to be in the game by the fourth quarter. Dumb penalties and poor defense and poor kicking will make this strategy worthless.

I love all of you guys.

We deserve a better football team than this.

Winning results is what we're after. I'm losing faith in the coaching staff. George Godsey is horrible. I think Bill O'Brien is okay.

I think I want Rick Smith fired and a new direction in the front office.

Andre Johnson for 23 yards. Wow. I miss you Dre.

Of ******* course. RAC must have been the only person that didn't know AJ was getting that TD.

Of course it was andre.

We played a zone. Zero depth by the inside backers.

Jesus this team is pathetic. No discipline. Poor coaching. Bad playcalling. Uninspired play on the field. It's ridiculous already. Heads should @#$%^&* roll.

I decided to tune into the Texans game because of the rain delay in Kansas City. And what I'm watching is pathetic. I didn't even know Matt Hasselbeck was still playing football. If you can't beat a 40 year old QB and a weak defense then I guess the battle for the #1 overall pick is on. Maybe just maybe they'll pick a QB with the first pick.

I decided to tune into the Texans game because of the rain delay in Kansas City. And what I'm watching is pathetic. I didn't even know Matt Hasselbeck was still playing football. If you can't beat a 40 year old QB and a weak defense then I guess the battle for the #1 overall pick is on. Maybe just maybe they'll pick a QB with the first pick.
The Astros playoff game is going to resume pretty soon. The tarp is off and 15 minutes away from resuming they said. We don't have to watch this Texans disaster anymore. I saw all 10 points the Colts scored too. Maybe the Texans will play better when we don't watch.

This team is officially poorly coached, and something needs to happen quick. I think that Godsey needs to step away from calling plays, and Romeo Crennel needs to step away from the cheese burgers and from running this defense. This is getting hard to watch, I almost feel as if I'm watching a preseason game. :rake:

Back