Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 10/8. 7:20. CBS/NFLN. **Official ALDS Gameday Thread**

We trying to give Arian 50 touches today? Guess he'll be out another 4 weeks after today.

Mallet looking good for now.
But the plays we have to make he doesn't make a good throw. He had Foster WIDE OPEN and doesn't throw a perfect pass. Just a good pass would have been caught. It was off too much for my taste. Probably a ball Arian catches most of the time though.

Best looking drive of the year. Methodical and time consuming.
No points. Ryan Mallett needs that touch to become a really good quarterback. He could become big time if he had it. It's depressing because all the other tools are there.

But the plays we have to make he doesn't make a good throw. He had Foster WIDE OPEN and doesn't throw a perfect pass. Just a good pass would have been caught. It was off too much for my taste. Probably a ball Arian catches most of the time though.

wtf, seriously? that throw was fine, all on foster

he said a LITTLE off and that foster needs to catch it
Fair enough. I'm watching four games at one time. Astros playoff game hit a rain delay so I got to see that incomplete pass at the tail end. I was following the game thread and people were acting like we were playing well. We trail and I'm frustrated with the Texans. All this good talk and no results.

Ball isn't thrown 100mph. Hits the back in stride and right on the hands. Not good enough though? Hahaha ok
The play was not made regardless. Arian Foster doesn't need to prove anything to anybody. He's been a top three back in this league. Ryan Mallett has a lot to prove.

The pass was good enough. Foster just missed it.

Ryan Mallett is playing well and we're trailing 3-0 and punting again. This is why I'm frustrated. Playing well doesn't mean "losing" in my definition.

Too conservative BS!!!!!!

The play was not made regardless. Arian Foster doesn't need to prove anything to anybody. He's been a top three back in this league. Ryan Mallett has a lot to prove.

And it wasn't the QBs fault. It was on the top 3 returning from injury back. Get over it.

Back