Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

How many of you aren't in Houston?

Where you at?

• Total voters

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Just thought I'd get a lay of the land. I'm not in Houston, I'm 90 miles east. But I know we've got members that post from Japan, Canada, England, etc...

So, where you at?

Born and raised in Houston, but I live in Pasadena now, so I guess I should have put "near Houston".

Philadelphia. I've had an allegiance to houston teams since 93 when I was taken to my first sporting event Phillies Vs Astros at the Vet and went home with an Astros pennant(beginning of the gold/blue era).

Westheimer near Sam Houston tollway is where my apartment is. I can't mention where I keep my spaceship.

Born/raised in Houston now in Austin when I'm not at my real home, Planet Showtime (Thorn and I commute using his spaceship).

I'm in Curitiba - Brazil

We're going to need pictures to verify this... lot's of pictures...

and not of Brazil, if you know what I mean. ;) ;)
nod.gif
nod.gif

:shades:

Just thought I'd get a lay of the land. I'm not in Houston, I'm 90 miles east. But I know we've got members that post from Japan, Canada, England, etc...

So, where you at?

I'm give or take 10 miles (at most) from Reliant. I'm an outie, just outside of 610 - basically near the Galleria.

I'm give or take 10 miles (at most) from Reliant. I'm an outie, just outside of 610 - basically near the Galleria.

FYI, I'm jealous of all of you living in Houston... all my life I wanted to live in Houston, things just didn't work out that way. I just love driving into Houston at night.... love that skyline.

45 south, half way to Galveston from H'town hook a left on NASA elevated and 10 minutes later Clear Lake on right. I am in Seabrook at the very East end of the lake. Couple miles from the bay as crow flies. Anyone else with a lake as your back yard? 5 minutes from main gate of NASA.

FYI, I'm jealous of all of you living in Houston... all my life I wanted to live in Houston, things just didn't work out that way. I just love driving into Houston at night.... love that skyline.

Right on my friend. Life is good no matter where you are!! I promise. I onced lived in Columbia SC.

It's just a little better for some of us! ;)

:kitten:

Right on my friend. Life is good no matter where you are!! I promise. I onced lived in Columbia SC.

It's just a little better for some of us! ;)

:kitten:

Very true. Patio view:

[IMGwidthsize=400]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10622917_676657545758205_6094897704297774588_n.jpg?oh=03bc436d40cff71be12b5657891f21b9&oe=54695E89&__gda__=1417626424_990621c63e00d4572b1ab63699bb5463[/IMG]

Somewhere pretty close to here...?

houston_strip_club_treasures.jpg

:fingergun:

LOL

On an Internet dictionary, 2013 ed. About three scrolls down in the notes. :kitten:

:D

I'll admit, once in a while I know I'm ending a sentence with a preposition and lift an arm to correct it but for whatever reason (like I can be lazy) I ...just...don't. I need to work on that...lol. :thinking:

:D

I'll admit, once in a while I know I'm ending a sentence with a preposition and lift an arm to correct it but for whatever reason (like I can be lazy) I ...just...don't. I need to work on that...lol. :thinking:

It's becoming commonplace. I do it all the time. We ape the folks around us more than we like to admit. I'm just lucky mom has to drive further to hit me now for not doing it properly.

I'm both In Houston and Near Houston. Spend a lot of time in Huntsville, just an hour north of Houston.

So, where you at?
Physically, in League City, TX
Mentally, psychologically, roaming the SpaceTime continuum in my Tardis.

fify

Oh come on, tell me you didn't see that coming.
not really... my brain, warped as it is, didn't go there
besides, that's more of a cross-country, road-trip thing...
...and then when you're in a hurry.
...trying to catch a would-be boyfriend
:)

Was in Austin, now about 30 miles SE of there.
We have a large, fun fan group in Austin, AND we are officially recognized by the Texans as the Central Texas Fan Group.
We meet at Lavaca Street Bar downtown Austin on Lavaca between 4th and 5th st.'s for all the games and Draft Day parties, the later of which the Texans have sent players to for a couple of years.
If you are in or near Austin, come join us. And if you are on FB and would like to join us there as well the link is.........
https://www.facebook.com/groups/austintexan/

Jurrah don't own this whole state!
GO TEXANS!

Back