Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread**

Dammit someone farts near him and he goes down in a heap.

Was Schaub the product of a government experiment that bred humans with fainting goats?

the entire team has to be getting real sick of schaub irregardless of what they say politically

Won't matter if you don't fix the glaring issues you have now.

January is not promised though most texans fans seem to think it is.

I know it. We won't be playing in January if we allow 41 to Denver & New England... we won't beat Indy if we don't get turnovers.

We've got to stop giving up turnovers & allowing scores when our defense isn't on the field. I get that. But we can't give up 90 yards in the first half & blame the offense when we lose.

On 4chan, literally every other post about this game is

4chan said:
YATES IS COMING. YATES IS COMING IN. YATES IS COMING YATES IS COMING IN. YATES IS COMING. YATES IS COMING IN. YATES IS COMING YATES IS COMING IN. YATES IS COMING. YATES IS COMING IN. YATES IS COMING YATES IS COMING IN. YATES IS COMING. YATES IS COMING IN. YATES IS COMING YATES IS COMING IN. YATES IS COMING. YATES IS COMING IN. YATES IS COMING YATES IS COMING IN. YATES IS COMING. YATES IS COMING IN. YATES IS COMING YATES IS COMING IN. YATES IS COMING. YATES IS COMING IN. YATES IS COMING YATES IS COMING IN. YATES IS COMING. YATES IS COMING IN. YATES IS COMING YATES IS COMING IN.

It's called multi-tasking. Kubiak & Dennison can fix the offense. Wade can fix the defense. Marciano...

Kubiak & Dennison can fix the offense. Wade can fix the defense.

Which is why it's amazing the KUBIAK said his biggest concern was the defense.

We're playing with a handicap. Matt Schaub is maybe the worst kind of qb. Does enough for the coach to keep him in, but sucks just enough so you'll never actually win big.

I know it. We won't be playing in January if we allow 41 to Denver & New England... we won't beat Indy if we don't get turnovers.

We've got to stop giving up turnovers & allowing scores when our defense isn't on the field. I get that. But we can't give up 90 yards in the first half & blame the offense when we lose.

Are you even serious anymore?

That's a negative play. That's what we need to see when they are in the red zone.

3 wierdo calls against us (2 calls, then a flag thrown, saving the Niners a TO)...

This is the most bizarre game I've watched for a while...

remember last year we beat the hell out of the ravens and they went on to win the sb. problem is we will have to train a new qb

What irritates me so much is that SF's offense is doing jack ****. If we don't spote em 14 points, this is a 1 score game at this point.

ALMOST ANOTHER ONE!

Can-it-get-worse.jpg

Back