Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ San Francisco 49ers. 7:30. 10/6. NBC. **Official GameDay Thread**

I keep searching the internet for comments, quotes anything but there is literally nothing out there from last night. I just can not imagine anyone in the organization is ahppy right now and usually something gets out.

Im just looking for hope.
hope? When Manning left the division we didn't even talk to him. Greatest QB in modern history on the open market and we don't even want to talk. Meanwhile we beat the Bengals 2x in the playoffs while the Colts rebuild in 2 seasons and we are once again looking up to the team with the most long term potential. At least we have the Jags to kick around.

hope? When Manning left the division we didn't even talk to him. Greatest QB in modern history on the open market and we don't even want to talk. Meanwhile we beat the Bengals 2x in the playoffs while the Colts rebuild in 2 seasons and we are once again looking up to the team with the most long term potential. At least we have the Jags to kick around.

For now..

I want hope that someone important is pissed. lol

That's what happens to good ol boy systems and that's what this franchise deserves. Arrogant ways of trying to force what doesn't work to work in a league that is too advanced. At this point any team in the nfl can beat us because of this fact.

I was watching the game with a family I am friends with in Elgin last night with my daughter for the first half so didn't have access to my computer. Just went and looked at the beginning of the thread so I could see the reaction of everyone when that Pick 6 hit. Hahaha, page 5 is funny as hell. Everyone is just chatting away and then the bomb drops lol.

Where I was at we were a minute or so behind as we rewound it for a sec on the DVR so when the pick happened my phone started blowing up but I hadn't seen it yet. Lol......so fuqed up with that pick 6.

Matt Schaub is the Cal Ripken Jr of Pick 6's for consecutive streaks....he's the Iron Man of pick 6's lol.

ThaShark316, take one for the team and let somebody else make the game thread against the Rams. LOL, three-game losing streak bro. We need to try something new. My goodness gracious. Just to end the skid at least.

ThaShark316, take one for the team and let somebody else make the game thread against the Rams. LOL, three-game losing streak bro. We need to try something new. My goodness gracious. Just to end the skid at least.

Okay who's the backup gameday thread starter for ThaShark316?
Should it be a Yates supporter or a Keenum supporter??
:D

Back