Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Chiefs @ Texans

What a horrible defense we have out there. The offense has came through, but they can't get any help today from the daydreaming defense.

I dont have photoshop but found this from a few years ago.. with this defense...ugh

Texans%20tombstone.jpg

someone please photoshop a new date on this

I am probably knee jerking right now, but this has got to be the most piss poor defense I have ever seen ..I don't know if the players just gave up on this coaching staff

When you have a son of a ***** wrapped up in his OWN backfield and he breaks away for a 9 yard gain you should hang up your pads, forget you EVER attempted to play football and start planting petunias or some ISHT. Because YOU ARE NOT A FOOTBALL PLAYER.

I honestly can`t believe this... it`s the Chiefs and we make em look like an offensive juggernaut. I mean it`s a good team, but it seems like the Texans have lost all of their fundamentals. Is this a team playing against its coaching staff? Or is this just a team with a very bad mentality?

okoye misses a tackle for a loss.....pollard with the dumb **** out of bounds........and they running all over the defense.......

and cushings is the same player before the peds to right????? non existence

LOL...the 2 words I least wanted to hear after the commercial break: "Steve Slaton." Turned out to not be as boneheaded as I was expecting.

Awesome. Now let's get on with losing this game by 3! *retch*

Texans can keep their "were younger better philosophy", and their new tailgating rules and stick it....TV is now OFF.

I think we need to pink soap the entire defense - everybody. Then, we need to do something about Slaton. He is just the worst NFL kick returner ever.

However, our offense is looking better.

honestly.. I would pick against this defense

one would be a fool to not play against this defense.

I did it out of necessity. Our run D has been spectacular up to today, so I was relatively hesitant about it from that standpoint. Of course we break down this week though. Tough to play without DeMeco there too.

A big part of our crappy kick returns has to be poor blocking. Returners from other teams usually don't even get hit until the 25

I honestly can`t believe this... it`s the Chiefs and we make em look like an offensive juggernaut. I mean it`s a good team, but it seems like the Texans have lost all of their fundamentals. Is this a team playing against its coaching staff? Or is this just a team with a very bad mentality?

My favorite part was when five guys were all alone behind the line of scrimmage with the Chiefs running back, and yet the RB gained yards.

its starting to look as if kubes has lost this team.............

Dont worry your team sucks too. You will see soon enough.

LMAO tell me something I don't know. My comments was not an endictment on the Texans I feel your pain. I love the way this fan base is dealing with it. I can feel your pain... Misery loves company why in the hell do you think I am here?:thinking:

Texans can keep their "were younger better philosophy", and their new tailgating rules and stick it....TV is now OFF.

Last time the Texans went young in the secondary was the start of the downfall they've never recovered from.

Well, the Chief D had previously given up 14,14,10, and 19 points int he previous 4 games. We are at 21 at the moment, which is the most their D has given up.

The Chief D is wrapping up tackles.

Back