Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Thread: Chiefs @ Texans

Yea, I know that he does not need to be on the field.
StatlerAndWaldorf.jpg

Am i the only one that noticed that both of our home wins this season have come from when Maddict5 started the gameday thread? :cool:

Two weeks to go until the next game. I wonder how dicey it's going to get in here with nothing to do but argue and speculate? :slapfight:

And whoever started the Skins thread can do the road games, because Oakland doesn't count. :kingkong:

Joe Texan got the Skins game, but he also took the Giants thread last week i believe. :choke:

I got the Raiders game but i agree, that one doesn't really count.

Two weeks to go until the next game. I wonder how dicey it's going to get in here with nothing to do but argue and speculate? :slapfight:

I'll stay in the drunk thread and the NSZ where it is safe...lol

I'll stay in the drunk thread and the NSZ where it is safe...lol

you're probably right. Everyone here has made their position clear, and the aruguments repeated over and over again get stale after a while. Especially since we all want the same thing but just don't agree on how to get there.

you're probably right. Everyone here has made their position clear, and the aruguments repeated over and over again get stale after a while. Especially since we all want the same thing but just don't agree on how to get there.

Couldn't have said it better, just because I don't agree with someones opinion doesn't mean I don't like THEM personally :) I guess my issue is the personal attacks, it's just an opinion folks! And the bottom line, it means nothing, we don't own the Texans, and nothing we say here will ever change that unless one of you guys wishes to lend me about a billion? :)

WOW! How did we win that game??

Props to the Texans for pulling that one off. That D will lose us more games than we will win though after the BYE unfortuately.

Texans D = :choke:

There is no way you can sugar coat or spin that.....

Back