Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day: Texans at Jaguars

ArlingtonTexan said:
How do they figure that Houston has won like the last 3 of 4.

One said the Jags are way better then the Texans and that there was no way they should be losing to a bad Texans team.Then the other one said yes they are bad but their not the bears.

Texas_Heat said:
One said the Jags are way better then the Texans and that there was no way they should be losing to a bad Texans team.Then the other one said yes they are bad but their not the bears.

Okay you lose to a team 3 or 4 games and you are some how better than them???? the Jags did not pay good football and have poor fan support except from those guys who post here.

WHAAAAA HOOOOOO!!!!!

Sweep two division rivals!!!! However, I did like that "sea of Teal" in the stands... too bad for the jags that was the empty seats - ON THE LOWER LEVEL. They can't sellout their stadium? Understandable with the amount of seats they have - but there were spots on the LOWER level - what's THAT excuse??!?!

Jags don't think we're a rival team? Good... 'cause the Jags just got WHUPPED but someone who's "not a rival". Maybe the Titans ARE more your rival team.

Talk about Manning? Nope, talk about the TEXANS!!!! Watch out for everyone jumping back on. :heh: But dang, we'll take em!!!

Hey Jack, go find that axe to go work on that stump again.... and don't forget to buy your Bowl tickets. :BananaWav

Amazing Race said:
My internet connection is really slow, so if this has been posted, forgive me:

HOW SWEEP IT IS!!! :bouncey: :banana:

Has it been said? Doesn't matter... say it AGAIN!!!!

ArlingtonTexan said:
Okay you lose to a team 3 or 4 games and you are some how better than them???? the Jags did not pay good football and have poor fan support except from those guys who post here.

They have been saying all year how great the Jags are and how the league feared them. :rofl: they have the biggest homer Broadcasters in the league.

It's chaos and they get nasty there as per the regulars. Not a nice place to visit at all.

A4toZ said:
WHAAAAA HOOOOOO!!!!!

However, I did like that "sea of Teal" in the stands... too bad for the jags that was the empty seats - ON THE LOWER LEVEL. They can't sellout their stadium? Understandable with the amount of seats they have - but there were spots on the LOWER level - what's THAT excuse??!?!

Jags don't think we're a rival team? Good... 'cause the Jags just got WHUPPED but someone who's "not a rival". Maybe the Titans ARE more your rival team.

Talk about Manning? Nope, talk about the TEXANS!!!! Watch out for everyone jumping back on. :heh: But dang, we'll take em!!!

How big is Jacksonville's Stadium? Is it bigger than Reliant?

I'll bet the Jags will reconsider us as a rival now. WE JUST SWEPT YOU'RE NON-PLAYOFF clinchin' @**es. :heh: :rofl:

Those Houston Grinches just stole Christmas from the Jags.

Congrats to Manning. Way to get the field goal unit off the field and break that record.

HoustonFan said:
How big is Jacksonville's Stadium? Is it bigger than Reliant?

I'll bet the Jags will reconsider us as a rival now. WE JUST SWEPT YOU'RE NON-PLAYOFF clinchin' @**es. :heh: :rofl:

Those Houston Grinches just stole Christmas from the Jags.

Congrats to Manning. Way to get the field goal unit off the field and break that record.

73,000 Alltel
69,500 Reliant

stadium capacity - nfl.com

.. and they're gonna cover 10K of those seats next year to save blackouts. But riddle me this... your team is in a playoff hunt, the day after Christmas, game against (what we consider) a division rival... and you don't sellout?

A4toZ said:
73,000 Alltel
69,500 Reliant

stadium capacity - nfl.com

.. and they're gonna cover 10K of those seats next year to save blackouts. But riddle me this... your team is in a playoff hunt, the day after Christmas, game against (what we consider) a division rival... and you don't sellout?

I guess the fans didn't want the playoffs either. B/c most of them didn't show up either.

I just wanted to say that I thought it was pretty classy that we ran down that final minute and 30 seconds or whatever instead of running in for the easy touchdown.

Shows that we have more class than some of the opponents we have faced this year.

Lil' Jon? Pfftt... old school syle covers it SO much better... As LL would say...

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON soon
Listen to the bass go BOOM
Explosion overpowerin
Over the competition I'm towerin
Wreckin shop when I drop these lyrics that'll make you call the cops
Don't you dare stare, you betta move
Don't ever compare
Me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced
Competition's payin the price

Chorus:

I'm gonna knock you out [HUUUH!!!]
Mama said knock you out [HUUUH!!!]
(REPEAT 4X)

YEAH!!!!!!! WHAT!?!???! OK!!!!!

Sings to Jaguar fans....

"Happy Trails,to you
Until two-thousand five"

No Playoffs for you,now GO HOME! :BananaWav

ThirdEyeBC32 said:
Actually I do, but Chapelles imitation is funny. :um: Actually Lil Jon is RAP.

Oh....is it really?
Okay......my bad. :heh:

I have yet to see Chapelle's imitation.........must be funny as hell!

well made it home after a week in central florida the game was great nice to win in JAX with all of their fans ha ha ha

I wanted to ask them what they felt like after the game but they all left with 6:00 left in the 4th quarter

great game cant wait till this weekend against the Browns 2004 8-8

GO TEXANS!!

Texican said:
well made it home after a week in central florida the game was great nice to win in JAX with all of their fans ha ha ha

I wanted to ask them what they felt like after the game but they all left with 6:00 left in the 4th quarter

great game cant wait till this weekend against the Browns 2004 8-8

GO TEXANS!!

From your perspective, how many actual fans did it look like were inside the stadium?

Back