Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Texans at Jaguars

Vinny said:
Kicking the ball was a no-brainer. Go up by 3 scores. Any other call would have been really stupid.

Your opinion, but not mine. But the case is mute now, because we scored due to a break that went our way. Game over, in net affect.....................

Wow! They've only had one shutout in their history and it was back in 1995.

Come on Texans! Let's give them their 2nd shutout!

Dominating performance by our defense today. Leftwich was 6-14 for 35 yards, and Garrard is 3-6 for 19 yards.

Dime said:
There wont be anymore TD's.. they are running out the clock... like they should.

Yeah unlees the greak a big run while they're running out the clock. Theey wont rub it in.

OMG Jag Radio guys still saying "the Texans are NOT that good". Wish I could be watching. Do the Jags have the look of disbelief yet? Or maybe they are getting their "The Texans play dirty" speech ready. :) this is great.

The jags radio guys are wearing me out. They just said the Jags should have had this one easy. :loser

rittenhouserobz said:
OMG Jag Radio guys still saying "the Texans are NOT that good". Wish I could be watching. Do the Jags have the look of disbelief yet? Or maybe they are getting their "The Texans play dirty" speech ready. :) this is great.

They were at the point when the game started.

SmoochyTX said:
Dang! It looks like hardly anybody is left in their stands. I'm sure the Jags players appreciate that. Hmmm...

LoL, OMG i have seen high school football games with better attendance.

Texas_Heat said:
Their BROADCASTERS are still saying How great the Jags are and how much better they are then the Texans. :rofl:

How do they figure that Houston has won like the last 3 of 4.

nunusguy said:
Indy would have been trying to score again - we just run the clock out.
There's a difference.

Well, they did kneel it when Manning had the chance to set the record against Baltimore, so maybe they learned their lesson.

Back